PDA

View Full Version : sharp gx15 urgent help

dazzlet2003
06-12-2005, 11:33 PM
i have a sharp gx15 and i unlocked it with furious cracked for the sharp gx15 which was all going well and good until i dropped the phone on the floor during the process and the battery came out OH NO!!!!!
i have looked round the internet and i have seen that it may be possible to repair this phone with something called the sharp gx15 upgrade tools and the sharp gx15 upgrading tool usb driver but i do not know where i might possibly get these progs from could somebody please help as i am desperate the phone at the min sort of comes on but just to a dark screen and it flashes PLEASE PLEASE HELP

coco pops
06-09-2006, 11:13 PM
can u plez tell me how to get furious cracked got a sharp gx15 on vodaphone want it open to all networks i have seen that i need a usb data cable but need furious thing to be able to open it (havent got a clue) thanks :D

bcatlock
07-09-2006, 09:14 PM
can u plez tell me how to get furious cracked got a sharp gx15 on vodaphone want it open to all networks i have seen that i need a usb data cable but need furious thing to be able to open it (havent got a clue) thanks :D

http://www.schwantz-i.org/pagina.htm

password "i-ztnawhcs" without quotes

coco pops
15-09-2006, 09:01 PM
http://www.schwantz-i.org/pagina.htm

password "i-ztnawhcs" without quotes
hello we have got furious thing but when cables in phone it wont do anything can u give me step by step guide as i am not that clever when it comes to this sort of stuff we download the things of the site but just doing nothing ready to kill phones coz nothing working and fed up help thanx coco pops

bcatlock
16-09-2006, 06:08 PM
ur cable as pic
just install drivers they below reboot and ur away

coco pops
18-09-2006, 06:02 PM
sorry to be a pain i already had the driver thing on a disc that came with cable. we can get to when it says the screen has **** on it but on phone screens blank or lights up and battery chargin cant get past that what am i doing wrong its doin my head in :confused: :???: thanxs for ya help :grin:

coco pops
18-09-2006, 09:55 PM
ur cable as pic
just install drivers they below reboot and ur away
:grin: got phone unlocked worked out u needed 2 take cable out :roll: THANXS anyway for ya help i dont need to kill the phone now so just ignore my other call for help thanxs :grin: