PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Delphi solution

penyaloco
23-10-2002, 09:22 PM
This is my first message in this Forum I hope that you can help me and I will try to help you if can. I need to say my english is very very very very bad :confused: Sorry :rolleyes:

Im trying to make a software using Delphi. Im trying to translate the VB source code from this forum but i cant make something :confused:

Someone have rutines or source code in Delphi??? :eek:

thanks 4 all the people :rolleyes:

aZyWeRks
24-10-2002, 04:23 PM
which source code?

penyaloco
29-10-2002, 06:23 PM
I need any example wich uses nokia's protocol to spy it, and see how its works... I need it to build my own nokia software to the comunity ;)

aZyWeRks
30-10-2002, 09:14 PM
i don't see much delphi codes floating around regarding communications protocols of nokia phone. however, there are lots of code floating using either in VB or C++.

Joox
30-10-2002, 09:21 PM
what do you want? do you want to write a tool to communicate with the mobile or do you want to edit the flashfiles with the program? if it is the last, ask me, i can supply you with any information you want.

penyaloco
31-10-2002, 02:04 PM
i want to make a aplicattion wich conect the pc to phone and send sms. I find delphi's component to do it but i want to learn the nokia protocol to make it. If someone can give my one eample of delphi comunicaton with nokia protocol i could aplicate it for other examples... :rolleyes:

china_pda
02-11-2002, 01:12 AM
Could you give me some code samples with VB or C/C++? I want to write a tool to communite with nokia phones(such as flasher tool, IEMI change tool, logomanager), or any code samples about "flash file edit tool"(such as ppmedit,ppmmanager,winasm).

I can give you any nokia original files or program or documents. my friend works for Nokia.

any info. are welcome!

[email protected]

B/R

PDA today.

prasert
11-11-2002, 05:38 AM
Joox.
I want to create app. same flsedit(your's) with delphi code.
can you help me for source VB.
Regards.