PDA

View Full Version : prblems unlocking MC60

GonçaloNero
13-12-2005, 08:43 PM
hiii can somebody help me?
i have an Mc60 and i want to unlock it. i tried the code calculator 5.4 by cybergsm and it give me the codes, but when a tried to put the codes on the phone nothing happened! am i doing it wrong? i enter the codes without the sim in phone..but neither a error message appeared! help me please

Blartiartfast
14-12-2005, 08:58 AM
hiii can somebody help me?
i have an Mc60 and i want to unlock it. i tried the code calculator 5.4 by cybergsm and it give me the codes, but when a tried to put the codes on the phone nothing happened! am i doing it wrong? i enter the codes without the sim in phone..but neither a error message appeared! help me please

Calculators won't help you m8. You need a serial cable to unlock these. There is however a great deal of free software to unlock these. You may also need to take the phone apart, and make what is known as a testpoint (small cut) in the circuit board.

sergo_zmeia
14-12-2005, 10:52 AM
Check version../*#06# than left upper key for info/ if iys SW10..U will need test point and than with serial cable and freia..if its lower..only seria and freia will do the job..
Regards!
sergo_zmeia

GonçaloNero
15-12-2005, 09:03 PM
Thanks for the informations m8's! I'll try it! bye! :-)