PDA

View Full Version : NokiX SDK V2, NokiX 1.30

yak
27-12-2005, 02:19 AM
Hi there!

The first beta version of the new NokiX SDK V2 was released today along with new NokiX 1.30.

More on my site:

http://nokix.pasjagsm.pl

Since I'm leaving now to celebrate New Year in fatherland (Poland) I will not be able to answer to the questions (and there will be questions, at least I hope so :D). Sorry about that, I'll be back on about 15 january and then we can polish the SDK and write some new games together.

Till then try it on your own...

Happy New Year (with NokiX) to everybody!
[Yak]

PS: There is a preview of new NokiX SDK Documentation on the website in Help section.

spaceimpact33
27-12-2005, 04:41 AM
:o
Thankyou YAK!!!

Best wishes
Daniel :D

joci2000
27-12-2005, 03:25 PM
Yak, Thanks So Much, The new generation has began :lol:

with this stuff the new year will begin happily i'm sure.

And -={Happy New Year for everybody}=-

Joci2000

courtjester199
27-12-2005, 05:01 PM
Woooow, programming has now become much more comfortable. :)
Thank you very much Mr. YAK !!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of you !

newknaber
27-12-2005, 11:38 PM
Thnx Happy Holiday!!!

deadspot
28-12-2005, 12:45 AM
WOW new proggy Thank you mr.yak

in our language YAK is an expression means dont touch or dirty...heheheheh

Daryl Saludares
29-12-2005, 02:09 AM
Best Wishes for the New Year!!! to all NFREE Forumers...

Thanks to our Moderators, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! 2k6

nuukiaworld
05-01-2006, 10:13 PM
Thank for the great IDE, its better than notepad, which I have used to write most of my Nokix code.

Has anyone succeed to build anything using the SDK V2? When I try to build, it always fails when linking the object file to the *.nrx:

E:/NokiX/sdk/bin/gcc -I E:/NokiX/sdk/include -D_NOKIX_SDK_VERSION_=2 -fno-common -Wall -mthumb -O2 -mbig-endian -save-temps -fverbose-asm -c main.c -o main.o
main.c: In function 'redraw_screen':
main.c:21: warning: passing argument 1 of 'own_print_string' from incompatible pointer type
E:/NokiX/sdk/bin/cp _project_ppm.txt hello_world_ppm.txt
E:/NokiX/sdk/bin/nokix_link _project.nrx -o hello_world.nrx
link_object main.o
/cygdrive/e/NokiX/sdk/bin/nokix_link: _project.nrx:27: Error: "link_object main.o" failed
make.exe: *** [hello_world.nrx] Error 1

druidbartek
06-01-2006, 10:52 PM
hello
@nuukiaworld, a couple day ago I transfered my script Periodic Table to new SDK and it workin properly. try to create new project and then compile it

im able to compile hello_world ;)

E:/NokiX_SDK/sdk/bin/gcc -I E:/NokiX_SDK/sdk/include -D_NOKIX_SDK_VERSION_=2 -fno-common -Wall -mthumb -O2 -mbig-endian -save-temps -fverbose-asm -c main.c -o main.o
main.c: In function 'redraw_screen':
main.c:21: warning: passing argument 1 of 'own_print_string' from incompatible pointer type
E:/NokiX_SDK/sdk/bin/cp _project_ppm.txt hello_world_ppm.txt
E:/NokiX_SDK/sdk/bin/nokix_link _project.nrx -o hello_world.nrx
link_object main.o
Done!

yak
07-01-2006, 03:15 AM
@ nuukiaworld

hmmm... I can't test it right now but I would check the NokiX/sdk/bin directory to make sure all files from NokiX_sdk.zip are there (in particular link_object.exe).

nuukiaworld
07-01-2006, 09:52 AM
All files are present in the bin directory and they work: currently I do the linking manually by running link_object and link_image manually (they work when executed from command line) and copying the output to the nrx. But today I tried to run nokix_link from the command line, and it fails:

E:\NokiX\sources\.examples\hello_world>..\..\..\sdk\bin\nokix_link _project.nrx
-o hello_world.nrx
link_object main.o
/cygdrive/c/PROGRAMS/link_object.exe: No such file or directory
../../../sdk/bin/nokix_link: _project.nrx:27: Error: "link_object main.o" failed
E:\NokiX\sources\.examples\hello_world>Why it is speaking about "/cygdrive/c/PROGRAMS/"? My C: drive has nothing to do with Nokix installation, it is my inactive M$-DOS partition. However, that directory is in my %PATH% but it should not affect Nokix, I expect:

E:\>echo %PATH%
D:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office;D:\WINDOWS\system32;D:\WINDOWS;D:\WINDO
WS\System32\Wbem;C:\DOS;C:\PROGRAMS
E:\>There is some path problem in nokix_link/cygwin, I guess, but what?

druidbartek
07-01-2006, 02:28 PM
do U have all files in the same directory?
because when my project is in E:\NokiX_SDK\sources\.examples\random_dots and main.c is in eg E:\test I have the same bug. check path to main.c in properties

nuukiaworld
07-01-2006, 04:58 PM
Sorry guys, the reason is my old out-of-date McAfee VirusScan (which is not guaranteed to be XP-compatible). It crashed today, and accidentally I noticed that the SDK works after that.

However, shutting down the system scan is not enough. The mcshield service must be stopped to allow SDK to work propertly.

Anyway, thanks for your hints & special thanks to Yak for the SDK with IDE.

joci2000
17-01-2006, 09:15 PM
Some bug in the new system:

1. there is a problem with the new nokix. it can't handle the folders which include spec. chars.
2. problems with scripts: netgarph, spymode, invert_lcd

in netgraph and spymode the problem is own_get_ram function as i remember.

with invert_lcd this script doesn't want to change the screen colours :cry:

could someone solve this problems?

yak
18-01-2006, 10:09 PM
Yes. I forgot to include HOOK_INTO_TASK_0.rx in the new scripts package. This causes the invert_lcd.nrx and other scripts converted from g3n0lite not to work properly. Attached version is the same as found in previous snapshots.

I will add the file as soon as possible to the scripts package.

nuukiaworld
19-01-2006, 10:31 AM
I am not sure if I remember correctly, may be someone should cofirm these before Yak checks these:
There is no float.h in the include directories (?)
Linking does nothing if _project.nrx contains two comments on the same line (anywhere before the #link_xxx tags), for example:
/* comment */ /* second comment on same line */
#link_object main /* this will be ignored while linking! */
Support for spaces in the SDK installation path would be great.
Specifying all three game options, i.e. "sounds", "lights", "shakes" does not create the game settings menu correctly at least on 6110. With "sounds" and "lights" only it works great.
I am wondering if the following function call should really issue a warning about incompatible pointer type for parameter 1 of own_print_string():
own_print_string( w_sprintf( nokstringptr ), x, y, fontptr, dmode )w_sprintf() returns unqualified nokstr_t* and own_print_string expects const nokstr_t*. AFAIK they should be compatible in that direction:
ISO/IEC 9899:1999
6.3.2.3 Pointers
2 For any qualifier q, a pointer to a non-q-qualified type may be converted to a pointer to the q-qualified version of the type; the values stored in the original and converted pointers shall compare equal.

6.5.2.2 Function calls
7 If the expression that denotes the called function has a type that does include a prototype, the arguments are implicitly converted, as if by assignment, to the types of the corresponding parameters, taking the type of each parameter to be the unqualified version of its declared type.

6.5.16.1 Simple assignment
1 — one operand is a pointer to an object or incomplete type and the other is a pointer to a qualified or unqualified version of void, and the type pointed to by the left has all the qualifiers of the type pointed to by the right;Do the SDK have some kind of configuration problem in the compiler or are the NokiX typedefs incorrect? Or can anybody explain me why I need to cast the w_sprintf() return value to (const nokstr*) before passing it to own_print_string()?

joci2000
31-01-2006, 04:06 PM
Does someone know why new nokix makes restart the phone about in every 2 hours? the netmonitor said for reason: swidle local

okay i tested a little and i noticed that somehow the problem with some sim function. after the reboot there won't any sim function(call, sms) and sometimes sim discard message visible. but i test more deeply what exactly the problem

joci2000
26-02-2006, 10:45 PM
I have a problem with the characters.

my problem is that the HUNG language originally in utf-8 format and if i add any text which is in Unicode(\uHHHH) format the text won't be shown correctly.

i must use ASCII(\xHH) format to work properly with utf-8.

but on some other older phone the HUNG is in GSM Alphabetical format like ENGL. And in these phones only the unicode characters work.

So is it possible to make the special charatcers compatible with both format?
because it's hard to use both form :confused: .

yak
27-02-2006, 12:17 AM
ADD_PPM_STRINGS.rx doesn't support UTF-8 yet. This is planned for the next version.

joci2000
27-02-2006, 06:28 AM
ADD_PPM_STRINGS.rx doesn't support UTF-8 yet. This is planned for the next version.

This would be great :D

Thanks.

mkak
08-10-2006, 08:23 PM
Hi to all Nokia experts out there!!!

I have 2 6110 phones. The one has 5.24 version and the other has 5.31. Both of them have the Greek language. I downloaded v 5.48 because most Nokix scripts do not work with neither 5.24 nor 5.31 but only with 5.48. Nokix says something like "object not found: f". How can I extract the Greek language (or generaly any other language) and insert it into the 5.48 flash? I know how to use a hex editor but what are the correct addreses. Which tools should I use?

Thanks.

This would be great :D

Thanks.

joci2000
10-10-2006, 09:48 AM
If there are the same amount of texts in older flash than in the new one you can use ppm manager 0.91. It can extract your choosen language to txt and can import to other flash file.

Or you can use ppmmaker which also can save the texts to file and import to another flash.

But these work only if there are the same amount of texts in the older and newer flash file.