PDA

View Full Version : Nokia 3390 Unlocking help?



sony_k700i_fun
28-12-2005, 02:45 PM
Ok I know my IMEI number..
Got this Nokia 3390 from the US..
Wanted to use it in India..
Would an Indian SIM work.. probably I don't think so..
So I'm trying to use the free unlocker in this site..
Problem is .. Is my Nokia 3390 DCT3 or DCT4?? (looks similar to 3310 model)
I presume it's DCT3 coz' I saw someone telling another guy so (in this forum!)
and will my SIMs that I purchase here work on the phone?
Thx! :p

sony_k700i_fun
29-12-2005, 05:30 PM
OK I've unlocked the thingie.. using the DCT3 code!
It worked like a charm but the thing is..
It just doesn't have the signal.. and says 'No service' When I try to call with a SIM in it.. Maybe i've unlocked the phone as I can use all the features on the phone now.. but maybe there's another lock (What should I do to unlock this one?) .. OR do i need to change some settings (I don't think so!)???

mestrini
30-12-2005, 11:07 AM
3390 is a 1900 Mhz GSM phone. So unless the network you wish to use operates in same frequency you'll never get a signal

http://www.nokiausa.com/phones/3390/0,2803,feat:1,00.html

sony_k700i_fun
30-12-2005, 02:35 PM
Is there any way I can change the frequency of the fone to 1900 Mhz??
I beleive it's 900/1800MHz here in India... :-x

electrophoretic
30-12-2005, 02:41 PM
if your phone is a 1900MHz then you dont need to change it, not that you can anyway its almost impossible, the cost required would make it inefficient and you would be better off buying a new phone...

G

mestrini
30-12-2005, 02:48 PM
if your phone is a 1900MHz then you dont need to change it ...

G

he has a 3390 :eek: but wants to change to 900/1800

electrophoretic
30-12-2005, 02:58 PM
i have dealt with another guy on here who wanted to change i think it was a 1100b? to a different frequency... its just not happening is it!! :cool: dreamers!!

G

sharpsmiley
21-07-2011, 01:52 PM
It's DCT3 model Phone..Don't worry i will help to Unlock the Phone from Network Lock,You can get the Unlock code from here
Unlocking4free (http://www.unlocking4free.com/nokia-3390) and Unlock the Phone safe and secure....

vimal09
13-08-2011, 06:15 AM
It's DCT3 model Phone..Don't worry i will help to Unlock the Phone from Network Lock,You can get the Unlock code from here
Unlocking4free (http://www.unlocking4free.com/nokia-3390) and Unlock the Phone safe and secure....

Thank you friend!!!