PDA

View Full Version : Improved call_duration.nrx

nuukiaworld
04-01-2006, 08:44 PM
At least on 6110, call_duration.nrx displays the call time even you enter numbers (i.e. send DTMF codes) during the call. The call time covers the typed numbers partly and prevents seeing what you have typed.

The attached improved version displays the call time only if you have not typed any DTMF codes. It even redisplays the time if you clear the numbers away during the call. Feel free to use the code.

It tests dial_number_buf[0] to see if any numbers has been entered. The other way which I considered was to check the message assigned to the C key: if it is 0xc8 ("Clear"), the time should not be displayed (not tested).

Daryl Saludares
06-01-2006, 01:50 AM
At least on 6110, call_duration.nrx displays the call time even you enter numbers (i.e. send DTMF codes) during the call. The call time covers the typed numbers partly and prevents seeing what you have typed.

The attached improved version displays the call time only if you have not typed any DTMF codes. It even redisplays the time if you clear the numbers away during the call. Feel free to use the code.

It tests dial_number_buf[0] to see if any numbers has been entered. The other way which I considered was to check the message assigned to the C key: if it is 0xc8 ("Clear"), the time should not be displayed (not tested).
thank you but i did not try it yet...