PDA

View Full Version : Faulty phones for sale.

Skater-Chris
11-01-2006, 08:59 PM
Hi guys. I have been fixing phones for just over a year and have started to accumulate units that i cant fix. I am therefore offering my faulty phones to other more experienced people who will probably be able to fix them. The phones i have are:

Nokia 3650 - UK Barred, no cover, bottom left screw socket is broken so the screw does not stay in.

Nokia 3650 - Camera comes up with a blank white screen, used to say hardware failure but i reflowed some IC's and the error went to just leave a blank screen when using the camera. The phone isnt blocked but after flashing it the signal went. I have flashed PM to it many times so i think the fault is hardware. Also one of the screw sockets is broken.

Nokia 6230 - Was water damaged, cleaned fully, boots up to flash but will not start flashing process. Possible faulty IC or PA.

Nokia 3330 - No signal, have changed imei and set faid and also reheated chips but still drops signal.

O2X1 - Powers up but freezes on O2 loading screen. I dont have the means to flash these phones but i reckon a software flash will sort it.

Samsung E700 Main Board - Works fine. I broke the screen and ribbon when trying to replace it using a soldering iron as opposed to hot air which was essential lol. I learnt my lesson.

I also have other spares mostly for Nokia. Screens, PCB's, chassis etc.

If you are interested in purchasing any of these or want more information please contact me on [email protected]

I have msn messenger and im in the UK. Thanks. Chris :D

electrophoretic
12-01-2006, 05:06 PM
i know you use ufs 3 so what error does the 6230 give you when trying to flash it? a screenshot would be perfect!!

G

Skater-Chris
12-01-2006, 05:20 PM
Heres a screen shot. If you actually have any idea what the problem could be please let me know. I may be able to sort it. If not then maybe someone else can fix it.

Cheers. Chris.

electrophoretic
24-01-2006, 02:55 PM
did you get this fixed?

G

tarunjoshi
11-02-2006, 09:08 AM
hello brother i know your pbob because i solve it. first u reboll your two flash ic then still that prob you must reboll your cpu you must be folllow step by step. you can do it perfectly. all the best

electrophoretic
11-02-2006, 09:29 AM
thats fairly general advice... the reason for this fault you are seeing is your Flash IC... try reflowing them first if that doesnt solve it change them... dont waste your time trying to reball old possibly faulty Flash ICs... the CPU is fine as you can see it tells you this at the start of flash with "First Book OK, TIKU, UPP"

G

Skater-Chris
11-02-2006, 07:58 PM
No i have screwed up the phone lol. Tried replacing the chip next to the NAND but the chip lost its balls so to speak and i cant reball chips. Dont have a steady enuff hand either.

How easy are reballing kits to use? I found one on ebay for about £12 which comes with templates and stuff.

Cheers.
Chris.

electrophoretic
11-02-2006, 08:35 PM
have never had to waste my time reballing old possibly faulty BGAs mate, i just usually change them for new ones that come balled!!!

G

Skater-Chris
11-02-2006, 11:54 PM
Thats fair enuff. My problem is finding and getting hold of the chips. Where do you get yours from? There must be some dodgy dealer out there who intercepted a delivry lorry heading to nokia and swiped a load of components hehehe.

Chris.

electrophoretic
14-02-2006, 12:34 AM
there are a few chinese and hong kong sites out there that do them... if you need the official part numbers then let me know if they will help you out...

G

aussie_mobiles
15-02-2006, 09:25 AM
hey mate ill take the 3650s cash via paypal today

whats ur details and how much

pm me :)