24-01-2006, 06:26 PM
Hi there folks!

I just wondering if someone knows how to I can unlock my nokia n70?!?! :/

mestrini
24-01-2006, 06:28 PM
read the sticky thread and you'll find out

electrophoretic
24-01-2006, 07:08 PM
ohhhh i can see Mr Mestrini getting a twitch in his left eye from here!! all these BB5 unlock requests are getting to him i think!! dont worry mate, when the unlock solution is made commercially available you will at last have a different answer for the noobs!! hehe

G :lol:

zappa2k
24-01-2006, 07:14 PM
ohhhh i can see Mr Mestrini getting a twitch in his left eye from here!! all these BB5 unlock requests are getting to him i think!! dont worry mate, when the unlock solution is made commercially available you will at last have a different answer for the noobs!! hehe

Okay, thans m8t: )

mestrini
24-01-2006, 07:18 PM

to be honest, the twich is in the right eye :lol:

i'm sorry that it sounded to agressive but it was not... it's just that one of the mods had finished creating a very clarifying sticky and then this thread was made

cheers

PS:
i hope i can give different answers in the near future ;)

bugmenot
04-07-2006, 09:54 AM
Hi, I know that the bb5 phones cannot be unlocked. :(

But i've got a question :???: , When the day comes that these phones will be unlocked commerically... will ALL n70's be unlockable. I mean even those on the 3 UK network.

Unlocking with the data cable will unlock all models or will there be a restriction? The codes work for all networks?

Thank you

could you please send replies to [email protected]

Thank you. Regards

neil

EdgeCrusher
05-07-2006, 06:58 PM
Mr. bugmenot, as far as I understand, the codes has the same principles as the DCT4 codes... they are only meant to be used on one specific phone, since some individual variables -as the IMEI, which is unique for each phone- are involved. And yes, unlocking a phone unlocks it for all networks.

As for the other questions relating hardware unlocking of BB5 phones, better wait until a solution is released, with more detailed info on the procedures and/or limitations.

Best regards
Edge