PDA

View Full Version : Some Scripts

dvirus666
26-01-2006, 12:33 AM
I have been playing around with NokiX and made some scripts

1: Display Date [ Update for add_date_settings ]
2: Standby Logos [ I like this. Very small coding so wont take up alot of space in the flash ]
3: Reject Calls [ Just for fun, and learning ]
4: Call Counter [ Just for fun, and learning ]
5: Anykey answer [ I think the 3310 should have had this already ]
6: Temperature [ Just for fun, and learning ]
7: Call Volume [ I think its a better interface than previous release ]
8: Monitor [Like SPYMODE]

All are on my site but have only tested on the 3310. The Reject Calls will only work on the 3310 sorry. Monitor was only tested on the 3310 but if the call_volume ram and the LCD toggle work on others then this will too.

I am only posting in case some of you might find them to be useful.

D:Virus

deadspot
26-01-2006, 04:16 AM
thankz for new script!....some of my ideas already come true..hehehehe

newknaber
26-01-2006, 09:15 AM
nice scripts more power!

deadspot
27-01-2006, 10:13 AM
I have been playing around with NokiX and made some scripts

1: Display Date [ Update for add_date_settings ]
2: Standby Logos [ I like this. Very small coding so wont take up alot of space in the flash ]
3: Reject Calls [ Just for fun, and learning ]
4: Call Counter [ Just for fun, and learning ]
5: Anykey answer [ I think the 3310 should have had this already ]
6: Temperature [ Just for fun, and learning ]
7: Call Volume [ I think its a better interface than previous release ]
8: Monitor [Like SPYMODE]

All are on my site but have only tested on the 3310. The Reject Calls will only work on the 3310 sorry. Monitor was only tested on the 3310 but if the call_volume ram and the LCD toggle work on others then this will too.

I am only posting in case some of you might find them to be useful.

D:Virus

how about selectable keypad tones script????can u post it here

10x again

dvirus666
29-01-2006, 02:05 PM
@ deadspot:
I have made the selectable keypad tone script but it is very buggy. For some reason unknown to me when you press # no tone is played but works on all other keys. This is why it is not listed above.

dvirus666
30-01-2006, 05:08 PM
This update changes the way the menu is used. Now functions like the Clock menu.
Added another Separator to the list and the date is also displayed in the main menu before you open.

I have some screen shots set out below..

http://members.aol.com/dvirusflash/site/scripts/shots/DT_2.gif http://members.aol.com/dvirusflash/site/scripts/shots/DT_3.gif http://members.aol.com/dvirusflash/site/scripts/shots/DT_8.gif http://members.aol.com/dvirusflash/site/scripts/shots/DT_4.gif http://members.aol.com/dvirusflash/site/scripts/shots/DT_1.gif http://members.aol.com/dvirusflash/site/scripts/shots/DT_7.gif

As before this is available from my site (Link below).

vatics
05-02-2006, 02:03 AM
@dvirus666

sir,

i have a problem with the script display_date... i patch it in my 8250 it hang when the date appears in the stanby menu... i can no longer unlock the phone you must get the battery first... thank you for sahring a very nice script... temperature...

dvirus666
05-02-2006, 07:37 PM
I found that some parts of the script will only work on the 3310.. I will look into getting it compatibility with other models.

vatics
06-02-2006, 01:45 AM
sir,

thank you for the reply...

dvirus666
21-02-2006, 12:20 AM
I have done another update for the Temperature script, but this has now changed name as I added the battery power level to the options so can't really be called temperature, so its now called Battery display. I Also fixed the pixel bug, so one less thing to worry about.

Link below.

mdawidm
06-03-2006, 06:26 PM
[Anykey answer]
"*" and "#" don't work in Parameters ;(

(sorry 4 my English...)

dvirus666
06-03-2006, 11:27 PM
I never added support for the *, # keys but I will do this and make a update soon.

dvirus666
17-05-2006, 10:21 AM
I have done an update to..

Display Date: Now will only function during GENERAL profile due to problems with firmwares own screen saver. Also some code changes to the display buffer.
Standby Logos Like above will only work with GENERAL profile and a small code change.
Lunar Phase Screen Saver Small update to the display text.
Keylock Backlights New script that will alow the user to control the lights when the keypad is locked. Just press the NAVI key to turn on and again to turn off.

Download from my site. Like below.

deadspot
20-05-2006, 05:35 AM
hi...
mr dviruz

can u checked start up media

old phone:playing tones ok
newer phone:playing tones not ok

PS:

i used 3310

10x

dvirus666
20-05-2006, 03:07 PM
I will check it out this weekend or early next week.

p_l_q
28-05-2006, 09:52 PM
hell low :)

dvirus666, i have problem with standby_logos.nrx... i placed copies of that script one after another and i have an error at the end of compiling:/

maybe u can tell me what is wrong:?:

dvirus666
29-05-2006, 07:49 PM
dvirus666, i have problem with standby_logos.nrx... i placed copies of that script one after another and i have an error at the end of compiling:/Can you tell me what happens when you compile the script ?

p_l_q
29-05-2006, 09:02 PM
dvirus666, here u have my error:

# ERROR: Line 49: @menu command expected!
# 800 +++ fail "Line "linenum_menu": @menu command expected!"
# 745 +++ i_arg=create_menu_struct(i_title)
# 745 +++ i_arg=create_menu_struct(i_title)
# 338 +++ menu.i=create_menu_struct(,root)
# Error 4 running "C:\Documents and Settings\plq\Pulpit\NokiX 1.15\scripts\MENU.rx", line 800: Program interrupted

# ERROR: Script failure!

yak
29-05-2006, 09:41 PM
This means an error in your menu file.

You got an @ITEM line there that has a MSG=0x387 parameter, which means it's a sub-menu item, and no ARG= parameter which means you want to specify the menu right below this line. So, the script expects a @MENU line there and you don't have one. Hence, the script fails.

Let us take a look at your menu structure.

p_l_q
29-05-2006, 09:59 PM
i cnt clearly understand:/ here u wave my meny str:

@menu dispmode=0x80

# Dodatki
@header title=text/extras action=0xD flags=0x1

@item def=file_manager

@item def=standby_logos

@item def=battery_display

@item def=bus_timetable

@item bmp="C:\dodatki\rpn_calc.bmp" def=rpn_calculator

# Kalkulator
@item title=301 bmp="C:\dodatki\calc.bmp" action=0x3E flags=0x4 msg=0x5E0 arg=0x6B

@item bmp="C:\dodatki\memory_editor.bmp" def=memory_editor

@item bmp="C:\dodatki\unlocker.bmp" def=mobile_unlocker

@item bmp="C:\dodatki\plotter.bmp" def=plotter

@item bmp="C:\dodatki\set_volume.bmp" def=volume

@item bmp="C:\dodatki\menu_type.bmp" def=multiple_main_menus

# Backlight
@item bmp="C:\dodatki\backlights.bmp" action=0x3E msg=0x387
@menu dispmode=0x80
@header action=0xD flags=0x1

#Fade in
@item bmp="C:\dodatki\back_in.bmp" def=fade_leds/in

#Fade out
@item bmp="C:\dodatki\back_out.bmp" def=fade_leds/out

@end

#Display
@item bmp="C:\dodatki\display.bmp" action=0x3E msg=0x387
@menu dispmode=0x80
@header action=0xD flags=0x1

@item def=7bartheme

@item def=lcd_contrast

@item bmp="C:\dodatki\welcome_animation.bmp" def=new_welcome_anim

@item def=shutdown_anim

@end

but when i paste "#" here:

# Dodatki
@header title=text/extras action=0xD flags=0x1

@item def=file_manager

#@item def=standby_logos

@item def=battery_display

procesing is succesfuly finished... so it's because of standby_logos.nrx :/

yak
29-05-2006, 11:46 PM
Ok, I took a close look. This thing can be caused by a lack of ezmenu2.rx macro. In the script info of standby_logos.nrx I found this:

WARNING.
The scripts must be place one after the other in NOKIX or there will be problems and requires the
EDITED ezmenu2.rx script to be placed in with the OTHER RX scripts to allow BMPS in the menu.

Do you have that macro?

Btw, dvirus, what is it anyway? I would like to take a look :D.

p_l_q
30-05-2006, 08:55 AM
i dnt have it and i dnt know where 2 find it :/ i searched on dvirus's site and nothing... so maybe he may attatched it here :)

joci2000
30-05-2006, 09:59 AM
here you R

p_l_q
30-05-2006, 10:26 AM
compiling fine :) danke m8 :) and where did u find this macro :confused:

joci2000
30-05-2006, 10:54 AM
i found it in my script directory :roll:

so it was in previous version of standby_logo, and i still have it fortunately.

yak
30-05-2006, 11:19 AM
@ dvirus666

Ok, I know now what have you changed in this macro. I will add such functions to my next official ezmenu.rx.

@ joci2000

Thanks for the file. And btw., I've e-mailed wampus about the Blacksphere and I'm waiting. krisha says it will be hard to contact him but I still want to wait a bit :D.

joci2000
30-05-2006, 11:36 AM
wumpus was online at nokiafree very long time ago :-( may be a pm can brings him back :roll:

dvirus666
30-05-2006, 12:20 PM
Ok, I know now what have you changed in this macro. I will add such functions to my next official ezmenu.rx.

Kool. Thanks Yak.

yak
30-05-2006, 02:03 PM
@ dvirus666

No problem :). It's ready, take a look at update ZIP file in the thread about latest release. Direct link below.

http://nokiafree.org/forums/t80292/h/s.html

p_l_q
30-05-2006, 03:10 PM
i was wrong... it isn't good :( when i use this script bars of battery and network vanished :( so there must some errors with true_7_bars.nrx :sad:

n0rbi669
01-06-2006, 02:11 PM
At least I can write posts :)

So, at first - great work :)

But - display_date on 8210 v5.31 freezes the fone, while add_date_settings worked ok ;) can you look at it ? :)

greetings ! :D

dvirus666
01-06-2006, 02:33 PM
display_date on 8210 v5.31 freezes the fone, while add_date_settings worked ok can you look at it ?

I will look at this and get back to you.

Donkro
02-06-2006, 09:19 AM
maybe somthing wrong in your display date

when i use ddmmmyyyy date was displayed 01 Jul 2006
when i use ddmmyyyy date was displayed 01 06 2006

thank you

joci2000
02-06-2006, 10:02 AM
What's wrong this script? it works great. It should work like you wrote :D

ddmmmyyyy means day, month with text(3char), 4 char year
ddmmyyyy means day, month with number(2char), 4 char year

LoMaster
02-06-2006, 02:52 PM
Maybe it'll be more descriptive to use DD.Mon.YYYY instead of DD.MMM.YYYY

dvirus666
02-06-2006, 03:15 PM
Maybe it'll be more descriptive to use DD.Mon.YYYY instead of DD.MMM.YYYY
This can be changed by the user in the PPM TEXT file before patching.

Donkro
04-06-2006, 05:51 AM
ok.
today is 04 06 2006

when i use ddmmyyyy it's shown 04 06 2006 (true)

but when i use ddmmmyyyy it's was shown 04 jul 2006 <== jul mean july(07)
only (jun - november) month was +1

that was i meant. thank

dvirus666
14-06-2006, 12:58 PM
I am not sure why this would happen, but dont worry too much. I have re-wrote the display date script and will upload this and other soon.

Donkro
14-06-2006, 02:29 PM
i was wrong not ur script
i was patched display_date.nrx after calendar.nrx but when i change the position it worked fine

thanx :-D

dvirus666
15-06-2006, 02:35 PM
I have updated my scripts which are available on my site. Link is in my signature.

1: Display Date
2: Standby Logos
3: Reject Calls
4: Call Counter
5: Any key Answer
6: Automatic Answer
7: Battery Temperature
8: Call Volume
9: Keylock Backlights
10:Lunar Screensaver
11:Message Counter.
12:Lost Signal.
13:New Shutdown Anim.

I would suggest you all use the updates as they work better now with the new scripts updated by Yak.
I have not done a script for the welcome & shutdown tones yet. But I will soon. The Startup & Shutdown media script is still available to use for your tone if you want.

www.dvirus.co.uk

Donkro
15-06-2006, 04:53 PM
Nice n hard work:-D

.misiek
15-06-2006, 10:54 PM
@dvirus666, Archive automatic_answer.zip is damaged. After download I coudn't open it :\

druidbartek
15-06-2006, 11:35 PM
@dvirus666, Archive automatic_answer.zip is damaged. After download I coudn't open it :\
try this lnk :-D
http://www.members.aol.com/dvirusflash/site/scripts/files/auto_answer.zip
cheers

dvirus666
17-06-2006, 04:56 PM
I have fixed the download link for lost_signal. Also I have upload a fix for the keylock_backlights script. Now the lights will go off after 15 seconds.

As before, download from my site. Link below.

LoMaster
27-07-2006, 10:13 PM
battery_temperature.nrx sometimes seems to show some other data instead of the temperature:

- the phone is set to English. From the stand-by, press the UP button (to access the last dialled No.). The strind "Dialled 1:" and a name/No. appear. Now press "Cancel". A strongly corrupted "Dialled 1:" string appears instead of the temperature: the "D" is in NetMon's font, other letters are in large/bold, "1:" is in small/bold (screenshot 1).
- the phone is set to Russian. All the same, but the string (in RUSS: "Набран 1:") is less corrupted and appears in large/bold (screenshot 2).
- after ending a call: if call_duration.nrx is turned on through the menu, the call duration is shown for ~1/4sec. (until the "Call Time" message is displayed); if it is off, then corrupted "Call 1:" is shown. This string is displayed also during the call (screenshots 3,4,5).

(minor)
new_shutdown_anim.nrx seems to leave the phone doing something for about 7-8 sec. after the animation is finished and the screen is turned off. Normal DTMF tones can be heard when pressing the numeric keys; if the MENU key was pressed several times, the phone enters the menus until it gets to making a call (dialling the first entry in the phonebook). The phone turns off completely after 7-8 sec. or when trying to call.

EDIT: Screenshots added.
-----

dvirus666
28-07-2006, 10:49 PM
Thanks for the report. I will look into the battery_temperature.nrx bugs this weekend. As for the new_shutdown_anim.nrx problem. I found this a while ago, I will upload a fix for both shortly.

dvirus666
01-09-2006, 12:33 PM
I have fixed (I hope this time) the bug with the battery temperature script.
Updated the Lunar screensaver to display the correct images depending on location.
Display date separators are now fixed.
And also uploaded some new scripts too.

LoMaster
03-09-2006, 05:17 PM
1. Sorry, but the problem with battery_temperature.nrx isn't fully fixed. The call time isn't shown instead of the temperature (like was shown on screenshot 3 in my previous post), but all the other problems shown there are still present.

2. Now, when I've included the welcome_tones.nrx and shutdown_tones.nrx in my flash, the problem with new_shutdown_anim.nrx (also mentioned in my prev. post) doesn't appear. But I'd like to use the latter script without the first two. Also, the problem is a bit more serious: with the previous flash (without *_tones scripts), if I turn the phone off with a charger connected, it will not turn totally off at all! After the animation finishes and the screen turns off, the phone still beeps if keys are pressed (at least for 30 - 40 sec. after turning off, maybe more, maybe forever!).

dvirus666
04-09-2006, 01:10 PM
@ LoMaster: Sorry about the bugs. I will look into it today to see if I can find a fix for both.

mdawidm
04-09-2006, 09:21 PM
In script alarm_tones vibration not switch off...

LoMaster
04-09-2006, 10:36 PM
In script alarm_tones.nrx vibration not switch off...
Confirmed. I also got this one time. I pressed a key (NAVI or C, I don't remember) when alarm was playing, and the phone started to vibrate constantly. Only switching it off (by power button) helped.

I didn't try to duplicate this problem - it doesn't seem to appear a lot.

P.S. Just to mention it: I've got such an effect also with minute_beep.nrx - I pressed NAVI (to finish a call) exactly when the phone beeped and vibrated, and the phone didn't stop vibrating. However, this happend only once for all the time I use that script, so I didn't consider the problem serious enough to check it further or report. Now, if Yak reads this, maybe he'll want to check ;-) .

amsk98
22-09-2006, 10:33 AM
Only one member making full 3310 mods fls..

where is others????????????????????????//

LoMaster
29-09-2006, 10:22 AM
One more bug in new_shutdown_anim.nrx - this time on Nokia 8210 (f/w version 5.31):

When trying to turn the phone off, no shutdown animation is displayed, and the phone doesn't turn off - only the screen becomes blank, with "OK" and "Back" actions shown (see screenshot). "OK" does nothing, "Back" returns to the regular standby screen. No way to turn the phone off (only by taking its battery out).
P.S. I didn't test this with *tones scripts included, only the new_shutdown_anim.nrx

dvirus666
10-10-2006, 04:53 PM
@ LoMaster: I have done an update. My 8210 is not running so please check.

LoMaster
10-10-2006, 10:47 PM
Thanx for an update.

On my 8210 v5.31:
Still the same problem with new_shutdown_anim.nrx - if I include it in my flash, my phone won't turn off (as described previously). The problem appears even when shutdown animation is turned off in the phone's menu.
A bug in the new spymode.nrx - when entering the "Enter number:" dialog, OK & Clear actions are shown (while
Search & Back should be). If OK is pressed, phone will go to the spy mode (without having any number entered!). If Clear is pressed, actions change to Search & Back. Now, Search works correctly, but Back goes two menu levels up, instead of one (in my case, spymode is in Extras menu, and it exits to the main menu, showing the "Extras" item, instead of exiting only the "Spymode" - to the inside of the Extras).
phonememory.nrx causes the following error:

# Processing: phonememory.nrx
Maximum eeprom space found for 33 entries.
Inserting application...
# ERROR: FINDLDR: Start address out of range (0x0)!
# 77 +++ findldr outgoing_name_buf
# Error 4 running "C:\NokiX\scripts\Un-off\phonememory.nrx", line 77: Program interrupted

# ERROR: Script failure!This script shouldn't be used with 8210 as it has its own phone book in memory, right?Thanx for your hard work!!!

dvirus666
11-10-2006, 12:48 PM
I got my 8210 working again, I will do some checks and get it working for the next update.

The phone memory will work but needs some small changes to the script to run. I will add these now my 8210 is working.

dvirus666
11-10-2006, 05:20 PM
So far I have fixed the shutdown tones & animation for the 8210 V5.31. (Image 2)
The lost network is also fixed and displays in the correct location.
I checked out the spymode and battery temperature on the 8210 and both works as they should on mine.
There could be another script that might be causing problems, but I only tested with 10 scripts.

I will do a fix later today or tomorrow for the phone memory and then upload the fixed scripts.

LoMaster
11-10-2006, 10:45 PM
Corrections:
The problem with "Searching..." string was not caused by battery_temperature.nrx, but by lost_network.nrx alone (sorry, my mistake). Just to make it more clear: I haven't tested whether "Searching..." appears or not, when there is really no network coverege, but it does appear while a call is in progress (and there surely is coverege :) ) - see screenshot. Tested this with a minimal set of scripts.

As for the spymode.nrx - the "(empty)" string isn't shown on my phone, and pressing OK makes the phone enter the spy mode without getting a number entered. But if Clear was pressed, the actions change correctly: Search & Back, when no digits are entered; OK & Clear, when one or more digits are entered. Also tested with a minimal set.

P.S. I've deleted my previous post, as it was wrong.

dvirus666
15-10-2006, 08:17 PM
I have done another update for these scripts and also there are some new ones.

The problem with the phone memory is that is was only for the 3310 as this never had one. I tried it on the 8210 and it worked but not very well. If you were to add this, all you would gain is the call restrictions so I have done a separate call restrictions script.

druidbartek
15-10-2006, 10:00 PM
hi
the type value in lost_network patch for 5510 is 2 (like 3310) :)

adii
01-11-2006, 03:46 AM
i'm using d-virus v3.0.6A modz file,after trying magic 8Ball once,
now some text (change periodicaly) shown on standby screen.
text like : help me.., i know what u did last helloween,, etc
are they come from Magic 8Ball or another 'easter egg'?
more serious problem appears too,every aprx. 1minutes of calling, it dropped.
any idea about this?
thanks,

dvirus666
01-11-2006, 04:15 PM
The problem with the call is strange. Thanks for letting me know I will look into this over the weekend..

It was Halloween yesterday... :lol:

LoMaster
01-11-2006, 09:31 PM
Thanx a lot for fixing problems with 8210! I had some exams to pass and could try the fixes only several days ago; everything seems to work.

...more serious problem appears too,every aprx. 1minutes of calling, it dropped...I can confirm that the problem does exist - I also have my calls disconnected sometimes, usually after 40 - 50 sec. This appeared after the last time I flashed my 8210 (with the fixed scripts), but now, after 2-3 days, the problem seemes to disappear (I haven't done anything about it). Also, I didn't make a factory reset (as I have all my phonebook in the phone's memory, not SIM) - maybe that's the cause.

adii
03-11-2006, 11:21 AM
hi d-virus,

this maybe u'r another homework in this weekend :-)
it can't use handsfree while calling,i mean no sound there,unfortunately
the volume setting can't be used to increase or decrease the volume.

thanks,

LoMaster
04-11-2006, 11:57 AM
2D:Virus
Regarding the problem of calls being disconnected (mentioned above): the problem is still present on my phone (8210 v5.31), even although I've done a full factory reset.
It appeared after I applied some of the scripts from your latest pack (16 Oct. 2006).
First, I used all the scripts excluding anykey_answer.nrx, auto_answer.nrx (these 2 are present in 8210), call_volume.nrx, imei_protection.nrx, keylock_backlights.nrx, old_spymode.nrx, phonememory.nrx (this one is incompatible with 8210, AFAIK), quickkey.nrx, reject_call_with_sms.nrx, shortcodes.nrx, standby_logos.nrx.
After flashing, the phone didn't power on. Then I removed some old script and reflashed it. This time it did turn on, but all the settings were totally messed up. As I thought, it was caused by call_restrictions.nrx, which adds something to EEPROM (I hadn't done SFR then). So
...second, I tried to remove call_restrictions.nrx and reflashed. Most of the settings were really restored, but not all. So I changed what was needed to be changed, and left it.
I'm not 100% sure, but I used my phone in a place where signal level is VERY high (in NetGraph, it doesn't even fit on the screen, goes upper), and there were no disconnections in 4-5min calls. In other places, it only lets 30-50sec calls and disconnects.
Maybe there is some corrupted setting in the EEPROM, that controls some RF parameter of the phone?

Sorry if this description is too complicated and messed up...

LoMaster
04-11-2006, 12:15 PM
Two more bugs I've seen on my 8210 v5.31:
in shutdown_anim.nrx: the built-in image is shown in the background, under the selected animation:
http://dmitry.babin.googlepages.com/shutdown_anim.nrx___bug.gif
The shutdown_tones.nrx is also included; turning it on/off in the menu doesn't mention.
in quickkey.nrx:
I get this error message:

# Processing: quickkey.nrx C:\NokiX\My files\QuickKeys8210.txt
Saving filename for later processing...
Done!

... skip ...

# Processing: quickkey.nrx THE_END
Inserting application...
Quickkey file: C:\NokiX\My files\QuickKeys8210.txt
Found 0 IDs Added
# ERROR: CREATE: Not enough free space in flash!
# 113 +++ create "tab"
# Error 4 running "C:\NokiX\scripts\Un-off\quickkey.nrx", line 113: Program interrupted

# ERROR: Script failure!
I used the following keys definition file (in the format of shortkeys.nrx), just to test the script:

@CALL KEY=1 msg=0x5E0 arg=0x20 flags=0x4
@CALL KEY=2 msg=0x5E0 arg=0x1D
These are "Write messages" and "Inbox" items. Is the file's format correct?
Scripts from 16 Oct. 2006, Full Factory Reset done.

dvirus666
04-11-2006, 11:31 PM
@ LoMaster:

I have done a fix for the shutdown animation already, and the problem with the quickkeys is the text file. It should look something like this..

# Inbox
@ID title=1107 msg=0x5e0 arg=0x1E
# outbox
@ID title=1138 msg=0x5e0 arg=0x1D
This is from my 3310.

The call restrictrions does use space in the eeprom to store the numbers, in the same way as the phone memory script and a factory reset is required. I am working on a fix for the hangup bug. As before as soon as I am done I will upload the new updates.

@ adii:
I cant test this as I dont have a hands free headset. Sorry

adii
24-11-2006, 03:51 AM
hi,
as follow my reply above about error using handsfree on u'r mod file.
i just wanna give more info that :
- we should decrease the volume for about 50 step/click,
then the sounds will appears n can be adjusted again.
maybe,it caused by 'over value' in eeprom.
i think there are different memory location between vol. of standar speaker n vol. of handsfree.
- but, when i restarted the phone,,its setting back to 'over value' again.
so,every i need my handsfree,,i decrease it volume again.
ok, just it that i can share.. maybe helpful :)
thanks,
adii

deadspot
30-11-2006, 03:17 AM
hi mr.dvirus...

suggestion:can u make games for nokix....

10x