PDA

View Full Version : can we change tones like keypad or battery low or battery empty?

luN
25-10-2002, 09:21 AM
i think maybe these are some silly question struck into my mind. I think it's impossible too. anyhow, anyone knows how to change the keypad tone for example like siemens tone and battery low as well as the battery empty tone? haha. hope that someone will work this out!
:)

NokiaPhreak
25-10-2002, 09:27 AM
it is possible by using ppmedit or kxdemo, but both required you to purchase from the author. for ppmedit it cost EURO20, kxdemo i don't know.

It is also can change with hex editor. I think they is a thread which NOKDOC have already explain that, but I forgot which thread, try to search for it. Sorry!

:)

luN
29-10-2002, 05:00 PM
u mean you can find the tone in ppmedit? but i don't know which one...... for a 5210 or a 8210, any idea?

Manipulator
30-10-2002, 09:04 AM
just change the sound that you don't like lah.:p

luN
30-10-2002, 03:18 PM
Lol'z!
but it's hard to find a tone i like too.......
i mean a suitable tone for everything....
but is there anyone knows exactly how to change it?
i think that's what i really need to know..
thanks...

ryan_chong
30-10-2002, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by Manipulator
just change the sound that you don't like lah.:p

Izzit a "Veteran" need to say like this?This is not a funny forums.Ppls ask to learn not to get the answer like this.If u dun wan to help,it's ok.I've seen so many post from u like this and it's really not nice.
I think everyone in NFree needs a usefull answer.
Anyway,sorry if all this words get u mad.

Thanks.....

welshwizard
30-10-2002, 08:40 PM
it is almost definatly possible on a dct3 phone.

as i once had a flash with it on. (plz dont ask 4 this as i dont have it)

Manipulator
31-10-2002, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by ryan_chong

Izzit a "Veteran" need to say like this?This is not a funny forums.Ppls ask to learn not to get the answer like this.If u dun wan to help,it's ok.I've seen so many post from u like this and it's really not nice.
I think everyone in NFree needs a usefull answer.
Anyway,sorry if all this words get u mad.

Thanks.....

:o what ,not happy ah.
angry with me because i say can not promot product in this forums ah.
he ask the stupid question,than i just answer a stupid question.can not meh.
if you use the ppmedit to open the full flash(mcu+ppm).you can see a list of mcu tone.you can play the song,if you don't like it,than you change lah.if you like it than you keep lah.just like adding ringtone in ppm.
why,don't know how to do ah.want ppl to make it for you ah,than you can just flash and sell it with high price ah.
ask NokiaPhreak see what i say is right or wrong.
i though you all "Senior member" is very smart one,can do business too leh.but it seem like just waitting for other ppl flash file.
haha:grin: :grin: :grin:

:: sunny ::
31-10-2002, 12:07 PM
I request manipulator and ryan .. please dont do these kind of things ...
it disturbs other members of this forum ... hope all members will be carefull next time ..

regards:
haf

NokiaPhreak
31-10-2002, 05:13 PM
I say sorry for that's 2 friend for you. haf.

ok, didn't it we all here don't want to tell the proper details way or information, but we want friend or member to learn first, if really can't find any solution, then we all here are happy to help, why? because we also learn things from here, so we're happy to help newbie.

but as we have long time here, we found that some of the member here isn't want to learn themself, they all want free, want other ppl to do it for them, why? because they spend too much time on selling what they get from here, no time to learn. :)

so now, we want ppl to try and learn themself, if really can't succes, we then happy to help even we know they will sell it to earn money. just because they have also work hard for it too.

Am i correct??!

ryan_chong
31-10-2002, 06:48 PM
When i was first in this forums,i ask a lot,coz i dunno anything.Even dunno how to search a answer for my questions.But now i know it,and i ask something that i really dunno.

@Manipulator
I really dun like ur words and please mind of it.Dun even say the "STUPID" word again please!Stupid questions???If that is a stupid question,then u are the stupid coz u answered it.
Everyone here trying harder to learn more and sure we all want to earn profit from this.Just ask ur self,how much do u have earned by this flashing stuff?I think u got it a lot.
I know u r an expert,but the way u help ppls is just like a childish.

I never ask for a fls files to sell it to other ppls."I can made it myself oneday"

NokiaPhearks helped me a lot,he never answer a questions like that and if i was wrong then i'll say sorry and learn from the mistake.

Thanks....

NokDoc
31-10-2002, 08:58 PM
Hi,

Last time question:

>> Hope all members will be carefull next time ..

U all are friends out here.
Only some doesn't know it, YET.

So please behave and get back to the topic.

Like this tonelist of the 5210-516 or 3330-450.
RE files included to hear which one U want to correct.

Thanks & Good Luck.

NokDoc

NokiaPhreak
01-11-2002, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by NokDoc
U all are friends out here.
Only some doesn't know it, YET.
NokDoc

Cheer NokDoc, :) .

@lun,

I can't tell you which one is what tone, because each model arrangement are not totally same, you need to try yourself, but you can download a demo version of kxdemo at the SOFTWARE forum, this proggy will show you the actual address for those key,alarm tone offset.

Hope this help.

Cheer everyone and especially from malaysia, please don't do that next time, since you all are from same country. Why not help each other and giving some feedback for who have help you before.:)

@ryan_chong,

I didn;t earn any single cents from this, i learn this is for my own hobby and for personise my own phone only. I also didn't help anyone flash or modify thier phone before.

When you earn many money and have become rich, please do remember you get and learn all this from NFREE, please give some feedback to this forum in future.

I hope, everyone hope.

:):)

KnokKnok
02-11-2002, 04:29 AM
I registered last September and I've learn a lot in this forum. The problem with other guys, they are lazy to find their own and always ask question that offended senior member. I am not a technician and I am not a software boy, but as far as I am concern I can modify flashes (with the help of this forum) and can make bizar's combi flasher. I don't ask for questions, I search the forum first and found what I want. My first post in this forum is about 6210 to 6250 conversion (because I have 6210 and I want to experiment) I am zero knowledge at that time.

If we noticed in the forum most of those forum starter with a lot of questions (some are simple) like to get it easily, that is why some of the veteran don't want to answer for it is answered before.

It is not bad to ask questions/help in this forum but you must search for your own first and not offended some senior member.

Anyway, I am not a senior member.

:) be happy :)

Manipulator
03-11-2002, 08:22 AM
i'm sorry for what i done here.but...
i not using my knowledge and what i learn here in handphone to earn money.i do it as hobby,i'm electronics hobbyist.i start it because i start to build the dejan flasher.
not every one like you who thinking of earn money the first way.

victor
03-11-2002, 09:18 AM
hmm......... wat is your job then? Isn't related to mobilephone?

and hey........ doing business and making money is an hobby too....

luN
03-11-2002, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by Manipulator

:o what ,not happy ah.
angry with me because i say can not promot product in this forums ah.
he ask the stupid question ,than i just answer a stupid question.can not meh.
if you use the ppmedit to open the full flash(mcu+ppm).you can see a list of mcu tone.you can play the song,if you don't like it,than you change lah.if you like it than you keep lah.just like adding ringtone in ppm.
why,don't know how to do ah.want ppl to make it for you ah,than you can just flash and sell it with high price ah.
ask NokiaPhreak see what i say is right or wrong.
i though you all "Senior member" is very smart one,can do business too leh.but it seem like just waitting for other ppl flash file.
haha:grin: :grin: :grin:

u mean I ask stupid question ah!?
this really makes me mad then....!
well, i really dunno wut!
cannot ask meh?
there are stupid people in this world wut~!

luN
03-11-2002, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by NokiaPhreak
I say sorry for that's 2 friend for you. haf.

ok, didn't it we all here don't want to tell the proper details way or information, but we want friend or member to learn first, if really can't find any solution, then we all here are happy to help, why? because we also learn things from here, so we're happy to help newbie.

but as we have long time here, we found that some of the member here isn't want to learn themself, they all want free, want other ppl to do it for them, why? because they spend too much time on selling what they get from here, no time to learn. :)

so now, we want ppl to try and learn themself, if really can't succes, we then happy to help even we know they will sell it to earn money. just because they have also work hard for it too.

Am i correct??!
Oh yeah! That's true, i support your words!
well, maybe someday a newbie is better than you and even can figure out something new that you can't do, who knows!?
haha!

ryan_chong
04-11-2002, 07:36 AM
Originally posted by victor

Yes,i agreed with u Victor.I'm not a rich and i try to earn money by learning this all.And sure this is my hobby too.

@NokiaPhreak
I learned a lot from here and sure i'll try to help anyone in this forum.Anyway,thanks for everyone who had helped or helping me....Thanks!:)

slikmik
04-11-2002, 01:04 PM
Mmmmm ok so nobodies really come up with any ideas for other tones?

The tones for example the on/off tone are all the same in dct-3 (i think) so all we have to do is search for this and change

The tones for example the other noises like battery low etc
Anybody know not offsets but basic hex which we can all search for and figure it out for ourselves?

Mike

Manipulator
06-11-2002, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by victor

i'm a student.my job is study.
pls don't tell me that only ppl that doing handphone business can join this forums.