PDA

View Full Version : nokia 8890 unlock



jcartin
09-02-2006, 04:21 PM
I need the master code for this nokia 8890
The imei is: <removed>

Just to know. How do I do to see other options in the menu that is blocked and not visible, are hide?. For example, the option to select the network is hide.

If a have a network gsm1800 can I use a phone that supports gsm900 and 1900 like this phone?

My email is [email protected]

Thanks!!!!!!!

NokDoc
09-02-2006, 04:54 PM
Hi,

A Mastercode is to reset the phone's security code in case U dono anymore.

(http://nfader.z-host.ru/)

An unlock code is to unlock a phone for using one provider only.

(link in top of our site somewhere)

U are not allowed to post Ur imei here but U can ask for help on how to use these tools here.

U cannot use a phone if the frequency of the network is not supported by the phone.

It's no good to use a forum when expecting people to reply in private emails.

Since also the answer to Ur question here could help lots of others with same alike problems later.

Good Luck

NokDoc