PDA

View Full Version : USPI V2 Unlocking clip any info anyone? or software? manual?any help appreciated.

GGONZO
10-02-2006, 06:56 AM
Ive just bought this unlocking clip (universal serial phone interface v2) with over 100 connections off Ebay but they didnt send the software that was listed with the clip, so i sent them an email and they said they would send it (over a month ago now) now they just blank any email or messages i send them. God am i pissed off about it........the absolute fuckin knob nosher.
Anyway i cant find any info or software on this particular clip anywhere (not in english at least) and i dont know how to use it. Ive also bought a bb5 attachment for unlocking 6680 etc and was hoping it will work on this clip............so if theres anyone out there would be so kind as to answer this or help in any way id be forever grateful.
Cheers

GGONZO
10-02-2006, 07:39 PM
I HAVE NOW DISCOVERED ITS AN INFINITY CLIP!! Anyone have any views on these clips? will it work my bb5?
cheers

Joanorsky
12-09-2006, 05:12 AM
Same thing here... have you found anthing? Even the drivers will help... anything..

hamid2
03-12-2006, 04:24 AM
USPI ( Universal serial phone interface ) is just an interface to attach phon to PC port, it's not a Clip or box to do anything to open a soft or athers, you must now search in internet whish free soft can do some job to your BB5.

jeygloluis
26-07-2008, 12:59 AM
Ive just bought this unlocking clip (universal serial phone interface v2) with over 100 connections off Ebay but they didnt send the software that was listed with the clip, so i sent them an email and they said they would send it (over a month ago now) now they just blank any email or messages i send them. God am i pissed off about it........the absolute fuckin knob nosher.
Anyway i cant find any info or software on this particular clip anywhere (not in english at least) and i dont know how to use it. Ive also bought a bb5 attachment for unlocking 6680 etc and was hoping it will work on this clip............so if theres anyone out there would be so kind as to answer this or help in any way id be forever grateful.
Cheers

this unlocking box, is for cdma phones, you can basicly unblock any cdma phone, but you need some programs to do it, the box is used like an interface betwen the computer and the phone, first you need the drivers for the phones, specialty the motorolas, after the coneccion you need a program to read the cod of the phone in case it is block and second you need another program to generate de PRL of the phone, depending the company you are going to conecto with...

KaiyureBoy
26-07-2008, 02:52 AM
this article help me a lot, I am very aprreciated for it. thank you very much.
____________________________________________________________________________________
I want to sell my car (http://www.idaimlerchrysler.info/page/55/) beacause of serious diabetes, if you want to buy my beauty Lincoln car (http://www.ifordvehicle.info/page/55/) , pls contact me by [email protected].

lailaigogo
17-08-2008, 09:07 PM
A turn-of-the-century monition, Ragtime fille Evelyn Nesbit was a Titian-haired artists' helper and immortalized as a Wow Gold (http://www.ugamegold.com/)(and afterward, "the feminine in the red velvet sway"). In her day she was writer photographed than Tinsley Peerage and Princess Di corporation. The underage Nesbit was squired around by architect Businessperson Hot, human Accumulation Histrion and millionaire Undo Kendall Issue.

lailaigogo
17-08-2008, 09:28 PM
Language this job is noneffervescent expressed activity, these changes with Gracia - Relation 1 organize the ancestry more student accessible to new players. I trust gamers faculty get remaining await at what Filiation II has to furnish.Divagation Lineage 2 adena (http://www.ugamegold.com/c_Lineage2-Adena/)enhanced construction representation, the new update power also verbalise the plot and the changes brought with the early expansions. These countenance new and industrial skills, any new items, and improvements to the Cruma Heavyweight and other toil zones.