PDA

View Full Version : Flash Dead K608i



mothersson
11-02-2006, 04:23 PM
Tried 2 unlock K608i was fiddling with SEtool and SEMCtool 3.3. Says fone is dead now. I no idea what I doin. Can someone please help me flash fone just so I can get it workin again so my m8 dont beat me up! Cheers

moedawg2k
04-03-2006, 04:00 PM
when you plug it in, does it connect? and if it does, does it show certificates I.E : red cid:36 ? if it does and its a brown certificate, change it to red

sergo_zmeia
06-03-2006, 05:19 PM
i guess U have used cracked version of SEtool and semc tool...well the good news are U can fix Ur phone..the bad one is that U need original tool....and I guess U will also need to use test point if phone is I high CID version...
A bit more info will be good if U realy want to get some help here..
WBR!
sergo_zmeia

Duane
16-07-2006, 12:45 PM
i have the same problem when i now try to read phone i get error 305011 please help as it a brand new phone :x