PDA

View Full Version : nokia 6680

david payne
16-02-2006, 08:15 PM
i got one on voda and one on orange the one on orange has a front end like that on the o2 xda etc it says message, calls, calendar it then puts a small bit of text next to the one of the above if something happens like if you miss a call, 1 missed call is displayed on screen in a tiny font, is there a program or a menu where i can do this please so i can u put this on the vodafone please?
please help
thanks

electrophoretic
20-02-2006, 08:58 AM
let me get this straight, you actually WANT the Orange homescreen... and not only that but you want to put it on a perfectly good Vodafone branded phone!!? your crazy my friend but its possible...

you have to flash your phone with the latest Orange firmware, but DONT DOWNGRADE your firmware or you will kill your phone dead!!

take your phone to a Nokia service centre and it will be done properly, you will have to pay a small fee and your warranty will also be void after flashing, but its up to you!!

G

batteryblog8
24-07-2008, 08:39 AM
great post. Thank you. here is some of my thought. lcbtp03003 (http://www.batteryfast.com/acer/lcbtp03003.php)