PDA

View Full Version : Just got an N-gage, need help!!

McAdam
21-02-2006, 05:33 PM
hello,

It sucks that my first post here has to be this, but I just bought a used N-gage from gamestop and the damn thing is locked!! I mean the lock code for the unit! not like the lock code for the service provider. I tried the 12345 factory code, no avail. tried )'s, 1's 9's etc, nothing. Is there any way to do a hard reset on these? What about re-flashing? Nokia wants $100 for it! thats 2x what I paid for the unit!! and gamestop got it from a wharehouse somehwere across the country, so there is no way to get in touch with the previous owner to ask him what the unlock code is.... I hope someone out there knows how to fix it, this really took the wind out of my sails about this thing... thanks in advance.

NokDoc
21-02-2006, 05:52 PM
Hi,

Try this: http://nfader.z-host.ru/ ;)

This 10 digit number (mastercode) will bypass the socalled 'phone security lock'

Imei can be gotton by *#06# or by reading it from the sticker underneath the battery.

NokDoc

McAdam
21-02-2006, 06:03 PM
effing BRILLIANT!!!! thanks guys, worked like a charm! thanks, much appreciated! I do apologize, as I should have searched more, but like a child, I was to hastened by my excitemnet for a new toy! lol