PDA

View Full Version : [SCRIPT/PROJECT] Mail Suite

spaceimpact33
25-02-2006, 09:36 AM
Hi,

After some weeks of creating better patterns, I have decided to release a stable BETA version of the mail suite.

[Improvements]
- PPM strings used throughout the whole application (No more hard coded ascii strings. Unicode is supported), easy to create new languages.

- Better function locating & patterns. Uses nokia's own enable/disable Flash VPP.

- Better file system allocation script. uses default ppm start as free space after ppm_man removes it from flash.

- Added key shortcuts:
KEY 1: Skip back 10 messages.
KEY 5: Toggle mark on selected message.
KEY 3: Skip foward 10 messages.
More to come soon!

- Fixed minor bugs.

I have only fully tested this on 3310 but it installs successfully on:

There is still more work to be done on this system regarding extended length multi-part sms's, Sms alert system and deletion of sim messages.

These scripts are compatable with the latest snapshot!
Please post any bug reports and issuse you may come across.

Add the following to your project (in this order):
MAP_FILESYSTEM.nrx
calander.nrx or another script here to adjust alignment a bit
MAIL_SUITE.nrx
FILESYSTEM_MANAGEMENT.nrx

PS: read the README.txt before adding these to your project!

njoy!:D
Spaceimpact33

[Updates]
EDIT: Fixed hard coded strings in FILESYSTEM_MANAGEMENT.nrx to use PPM
strings (I missed these ones ops :P)

EDIT: Fixed contact search, back and exit work correctly now and uses PPM strings :D

EDIT 28-02-2006: Fixed bugs with hard coded ram addresses and 5e0 id's, improved searching routines.

EDIT 02-03-2006: Fixed problem's with navi texts, SMS alert tone, file listing bug causing weird file names to appear, exit menu.

EDIT 03-03-2006: Fixed problem's with wirte messages/inbox/outbox id locating

BETA 0.8

Daryl Saludares
25-02-2006, 09:45 AM
ADD MAP_FILESYSTEM.nrx SCRIPT TO TOP OF PROSESSING LIST BEFORE
ANY OTHER SCRIPT OTHER THAN CHECKSUM KILLERS AND MAKE.NRX!!!!

(c) 2005-2006 SPACEIMPACT33
THANKS TO G3GG0 FOR MADOS FFS.
thanks for the release of your project i'm going to try this and give u some feedback later, CONGRATULATIONS!!! BTW

spaceimpact33
25-02-2006, 09:57 AM
@Daryl Saludares
Thanks for the quick reply :D
you might want to re-download the pack as i did a minor update to it in one minute after your reply lol.

Daryl Saludares
25-02-2006, 10:49 AM
before the mail suite i do have +/- 220KB flash space now it's lowered to 67KB OMG. later i'll give you another feedback...BTW i can't access my Menu1 which is the Phonebook, i don't know.

# Processing started

# Input flash: 06.39B_INPUT_roden.fls
# Loading... OK

# Processing: kill_mcu_check.nrx
Old checksum: 0xEFA6
New checksum: 0xDEAD
Done!

# Processing: kill_faid_check.nrx
Old checksum: 0xE29E875F
New checksum: 0xDEADFA1D
Done!

# Processing: free_ppm_space.nrx
Removing PPM from flash (it will be put back at the end of processing)
Done!

# Processing: MAP_FILESYSTEM.nrx
#############################################################
# NOT USING FREE EEPROM BLOCK, USING FLASH ROM
# Filesystem Mapped as follows:
# Main sector: 0x00340000
# File system length: 0x0010000
# Free sector: 0x00350000

# Processing: FILESYSTEM_MANAGEMENT.nrx
# Installing filesystem...
# Done!
Done!

# Processing: MAIL_SUITE.nrx
Done!

# Processing: RESERVE_RAM.rx THE_END
Reserved 1080 (0x438) bytes in 84 blocks.
Defaults mechanism used by 21 blocks.
Reserved blocks contain no gaps.
Done!

# Processing: INSTALL_FFS.rx THE_END

# Processing: show_free_space.nrx THE_END
Free flash space: 67KB (69278 bytes)
Done!

# Output flash: 06.39B_OUTPUT_roden.fls
# Saving... OK

# Processing successfully finished!

spaceimpact33
25-02-2006, 10:55 AM
Yes, It uses quite a bit of flash space lol. 128kb for storage and about ~15kb of inserted code. If you are willing to test, back up your eeprom in rolis and repatch the flash but use the word EEPROM for the pramater of MAP_FILESYSTEM.nrx, This will make the system use the 1st 64kb of the eeprom as the garbage collector. I haven't run into any issues YET (then again i have not tested this greatly yet) with it but back your eeprom up just to be safe. If you get CS just flash the eeprom back and remove the EEPROM pram form the script.

Also:
I just noticed it is reserving 1080 bytes of ram on your install :| which is very strange! on my install i get:

Reserved 379 (0x17B) bytes in 17 blocks.
Defaults mechanism used by 7 blocks.
Done!

Regards.

Daryl Saludares
25-02-2006, 10:57 AM
when i access to "Search Number" under mail suite the phone hangs i need to remove the battery...i am using V06.39B/ENGL language only. ;-)

spaceimpact33
25-02-2006, 11:04 AM
Sorry I should have said. That was only for a test and i didnt develop it further. I will remove it soon :).

Daryl Saludares
25-02-2006, 11:07 AM
Yes, It uses quite a bit of flash space lol. 128kb for storage and about ~15kb of inserted code. If you are willing to test, back up your eeprom in rolis and repatch the flash but use the word EEPROM for the pramater of MAP_FILESYSTEM.nrx, This will make the system use the 1st 64kb of the eeprom as the garbage collector. I haven't run into any issues YET (then again i have not tested this greatly yet) with it but back your eeprom up just to be safe. If you get CS just flash the eeprom back and remove the EEPROM pram form the script.

Also:
I just noticed it is reserving 1080 bytes of ram on your install :| which is very strange! on my install i get:

Reserved 379 (0x17B) bytes in 17 blocks.
Defaults mechanism used by 7 blocks.
Done!

Regards.
the output that you saw were just part of the verbose level 1 output it is not the total text output because if i paste it here it will be to lengthy to read. i do have 125 scripts in the processing list some were cloned... lol :lol:

Daryl Saludares
25-02-2006, 11:12 AM
Sorry I should have said. That was only for a test and i didnt develop it further. I will remove it soon :).
let others express their comments too so as to make this script a more stable one, still i am the only end user yet who posted my assessment, let others play their phones too with your script included in their project... no offence my friend sorry but i consider this as another great advancement... leave it here please ;-)

joci2000
25-02-2006, 11:25 AM
thanks the beta release, we will check it ;)

spaceimpact33
25-02-2006, 11:55 AM
@Daryl Saludares
Contact search isn't actually making your phone hang, the phone is still active its just not letting you exit the handler lol. I looked into it and i just forgot to code handelig functions for msg_back & msg_d_quit and the actions were a bit mixed up. So I will upload the fixed version with support for ppm strings also :D

joci2000
25-02-2006, 12:04 PM
Is it necessary to use the phone with sim card to work properly this stuff?

i tried without sim and always hanged after some sec when i runned any of the new functions.

Daryl Saludares
25-02-2006, 12:06 PM
thank you for the update...

spaceimpact33
25-02-2006, 12:30 PM
@joci2000
Can you please tell me what soft ware and model you have installed it on?

@all
If you report a bug please give as much information about the installation as possible. :D

joci2000
25-02-2006, 12:46 PM
i used on 3310 V6.39 and as few script as i can to work properly(this project, kill scripts, adjust_nokia_screen_savers.nrx, write menu)

newknaber
26-02-2006, 09:44 AM
i use it on 3330 but nothings happened same as the original messages. help.

joci2000
26-02-2006, 11:00 AM
i use it on 3330 but nothings happened same as the original messages. help.

did you add the definitions to your menu?

newknaber
26-02-2006, 11:27 AM
did you add the definitions to your menu?

oh yes i forgot tnx

when adding the definition it is right to include " ?

def="mailsuite_drafts" or def=mailsuite_drafts?

tnx and more power!

spaceimpact33
26-02-2006, 01:38 PM
oh yes i forgot tnx

when adding the definition it is right to include " ?

def="mailsuite_drafts" or def=mailsuite_drafts?

tnx and more power!
Both will work correctly in menu & shortkey definition files:D

yak
26-02-2006, 03:44 PM
@ spaceimpact33

Hi, did you received my e-mail lately?

spaceimpact33
26-02-2006, 03:49 PM
@ALL

PLEASE only install this on 3310 6.07->6.39! as i realised there are hard coded 5e0 id's that may not match other firmware in some of the code.
In regards to the following features:
- Inbox->Options->Create Msg
- Write message->Options->Save
- Options->Sim folders->Sim in/outbox
- Options->Settings->Network

I will make the script find these id's to rectify this ASAP.

joci2000
26-02-2006, 06:23 PM
i checked it on 3310 V 6.07 but it still hangs.

i added these scripts to the project:
map_filesystem.nrx no parameter
filesystem_management.nrx no parameter
mail_suite.nrx no parameter
kill_faid.nrx no parameter
kill_mcu.nrx no parameter
add_ppm_strings.nrx txt
2 write_menu.nrx txts

did I forget something?

mod: Okay i checked it a little bit and the problem which cause the reboot i think the filesystem management script.

if i do not apply it the phone seems to be stable ;)

spaceimpact33
27-02-2006, 05:35 AM
@joci2000

kill_faid.nrx & kill_mcu.nrx Must be in the processing list BEFORE map_filesystem.nrx as these scripts require the ppm to still be in the flashfile, once mapfilesystem has been called the ppm is removed and stored in the enviromental variables untill the end of processing.

I will check 6.07 on my project and see if i get any problems.

joci2000
27-02-2006, 06:33 AM
@joci2000

kill_faid.nrx & kill_mcu.nrx Must be in the processing list BEFORE map_filesystem.nrx as these scripts require the ppm to still be in the flashfile, once mapfilesystem has been called the ppm is removed and stored in the enviromental variables untill the end of processing.

I will check 6.07 on my project and see if i get any problems.

Thanks for correcting me, i misunderstand something in the information section :lol:

I check it again

edit: okay i checked it but still hang and i don't know why :???:

am I noob for this project? :lol:

newknaber
28-02-2006, 01:15 AM
iv used it on 3330 and it hangs.

spaceimpact33
28-02-2006, 02:51 AM
Thanks both newknaber & joci2000,
I have just reviewed the code after installing on 3310 6.07 & 6.39 and having problems with the phone hanging and not saving incoming sms's correctly. I have found & corrected most of the issues; Most of the issues were caused by more hard coded addresses in the hooking routines that are only for 6.33 and differ across other versions. its seems like the alignment of code makes a big difference and i don't understand why. if the code is inserted at a an address not divisible evenly by 8 the phone will hang some 3 seconds after any flashing routine has been called. Only way i have got arround this is by placing calander.nrx or some other script between MAP_FILESYSTEM.nrx & MAIL_SUITE.nrx.

Simply for the time being untilll the next beta release please for best results:
- Install on NHM-5 6.33 ONLY
- Add calendar.nrx between MAP_FILESYSTEM.nrx & MAIL_SUITE.nrx

joci2000
28-02-2006, 09:35 AM
Thanks the info,

We'r waiting patiently for the next public release ;)

spaceimpact33
28-02-2006, 02:54 PM
I have updated the script pack. It should now work with NHM-5 6.07.
I have fixed searching routines, included a macro script i forgot to add and fixed some small bugs with the hard coded addresses and such.

Please let me know the outcomes :D
@Newknaber could you please test this on your 3330?

Thanks
Spaceimpact33

mekme
28-02-2006, 04:58 PM
by any chance, possible to get it working in 3210 ? =)

joci2000
28-02-2006, 06:48 PM
Hi i noticed this bug in this and the previous version.

In the new directories if i chect the memory status and quit from that function the filename of the messages will be shown. good to see how the messages stored. 8-)

Daryl Saludares
01-03-2006, 05:04 AM
i have this output, this is working 3310 V06.39/ENGL language only, my phone doesn't re-start or hang, compared to the previous beta Beta release V.8 is getting stable. tnx SI33...

spaceimpact33
01-03-2006, 07:44 AM
@joci2000

Does the system work properly now, accept for the bug with the file name showing? do things such as saving incoming/sent sms's work on your v6.07?

That bug has well been bugging me for a while too, i finaly worked out what caused it and have fixed it :D

@mekme
There is a few reasons why i cant get this to work on 3210 yet.
1. I don't know the io ranges for Flash VPP it would be hard to find as the 3210 has an external eeprom and does not require realtime flashing. This is easy on 3310's because the eeprom is apart of the flash rom and nokia them selfs use EN/DISABLE flash vpp.

2. I dont have a working 3210 connector to flash my old 3210.

joci2000
01-03-2006, 04:03 PM
i'm still testing and now seems to work properly ;) with some little bug(but these just really small)

i checked the sim functions and the messages moving functions include the new messages functions and works corretly on V6.07 :smile:

So some bugs or the things what i find interesting:
-the mail name what i wrote previously
-if i set in the options menu any function after the display_msg shown with
DMI_DONE icon and i go back to the folder the action buttons will be hided
-when i get new sms then i hear an interesting sms tone just a beep or something similar to a beep. so the sms tone changed.
-if i use the exit function from options menu it will close all menu and go out from main menu also.

now this is enough. and i go back to testing :D

spaceimpact33
02-03-2006, 01:47 AM
Thanks joci2000 for these reports.

I think i can fix all of these bugs and i will hopefully release a working version by tonight. =D

Daryl Saludares
02-03-2006, 06:03 AM
this is what i saw in the Mail suite...

SI33 Mail suite->Inbox(with 2-messages)Options->mark->OK->Options->Mark all->OK->Options->Move->Archive"Move all 2 selected messages?->Ok "Moving...1 of 2 AD8C5A1A.mail"

it stops there, by pressing "C" key it will go back to Inbox folder, then trying to check if the 2 messages were really moved to "Archive folder" it's only the first message that was moved.

BTW what is "Text reader" for? when i try to view it it's only a blank screen with an option at the bottom "More". :P

joci2000
02-03-2006, 07:42 AM
Text reader is an application to read the stored texts in your phone. First you have to add new texts in "new document" function and after you can read it with text reader(or still not :( ) ;)

spaceimpact33
02-03-2006, 01:56 PM
@Daryl Saludares

What model and sw have you installed this on?
I can't seem to re-produce this bug on my phone :s.
The text reader is the first application i wrote for the flashfilesystem, its only included in there because i was to lazy to remove it:).

If you use the new document/open document apps you can save simple text file to your phone and then re-open/edit them. If you open a mail file with it you will destroy the mail file and it will error in the inbox or any other folder...

joci2000
02-03-2006, 08:32 PM
here is the next report.

Now i tried with 3330 V5.06

These are the simptons:
- the previous problems

-On 3330 the new sms function has different id than on 3310 and in the folder menu's new message function call an other argument. on 3330 the new sms function's 5e0 id is 20.

- there is the same a problem with the sim folder's ids. these also different
on 3330 inbox 5e0 id 1D and the outbox's 1C

- if i set the "save_to_both" function for new messages, the messages won't be saved to any new folder(may be another id problem).

Daryl Saludares
03-03-2006, 12:14 AM
What model and sw have you installed this on?
I can't seem to re-produce this bug on my phone :s.
The text reader is the first application i wrote for the flashfilesystem, its only included in there because i was to lazy to remove it.

If you use the new document/open document apps you can save simple text file to your phone and then re-open/edit them. If you open a mail file with it you will destroy the mail file and it will error in the inbox or any other folder...i am using 3310 phone flash V06.39/ENGL language only, this time copy, and move options are functioning properly, in fact i've tried to copy around 7 messages, and the copying process is very fast... as well as the moving of messages to different folders, it's fast too. in the case of "Text reader" even if i write a "New document" and save it still i cannot view it in Text reader function as what joci2000 have posted that it can read new document according to him. thanks anyways. :smile:

spaceimpact33
03-03-2006, 05:40 AM
@Daryl Saludares
It's good to hear the system is running well for you.=D
If you want to see something in text reader use "New document" and save it as "/test.suxx" (with out the " of corse).
But as I said, you are better of using Open Document in place of textreader.

@joci2000
Did you get any messages to save at all on the 3330? as i am having problems getting file's to write on 4mb phones.

Also thanks for the reports,

-On 3330 the new sms function has different id than on 3310 and in the folder menu's new message function call an other argument. on 3330 the new sms function's 5e0 id is 20.
When i read this i was a little confused as i wrote some functions to locate the write message id on most dct3's. but thanks any way as there was a problem, i forgot to place the id in the menu's lol.
That's fixed now.

I have to write some code to locate the Inbox/Outbox code too now.

@All
I don't know if you all know as i didn't post about it, but Yesterday I did a update; Fixed problem's with navi texts, SMS alert tone, file listing bug causing weird file names to appear, exit menu.
I should have an update with the bugs mentioned in joci's post released by tonight and this time i will post to say I have updated :)

Regards.

spaceimpact33
03-03-2006, 06:32 AM
Just a post to say i have updated the package.
Whats new?
Fixed problem's with wirte messages/inbox/outbox id locating.

joci2000
03-03-2006, 06:38 AM
@joci2000
Did you get any messages to save at all on the 3330? as i am having problems getting file's to write on 4mb phones.

Also thanks for the reports,

When i read this i was a little confused as i wrote some functions to locate the write message id on most dct3's. but thanks any way as there was a problem, i forgot to place the id in the menu's lol.
That's fixed now.

Thanks your hard work again.

i can save the smses from sim just doesn't save the new one. so i can put the messages indirectly into any folder.

The next report. In the previous version with 3310 V6.33 as i noticed doesn't clear the memory. simply remove the file form the folders but doesn't remove from flash. if i get the mail flash part i still can see the messages what i saved before to the folderd.

Daryl Saludares
03-03-2006, 06:43 AM
@ SI33
i've found another problem in writing text under "New document" function, when i try to input a period (.) at the end of the text sometimes the last character is deleted or some kind of backspace action in the keypad, even if i use the (*) key to use the period (.) sometimes last character is still deleted. so far this is still present in the latest update that you've posted above.

BTW your work is very much appreciated by my friends here in school... :)

spaceimpact33
03-03-2006, 06:53 AM
@joci2000

The next report. In the previous version with 3310 V6.33 as i noticed doesn't clear the memory. simply remove the file form the folders but doesn't remove from flash. if i get the mail flash part i still can see the messages what i saved before to the folderd.

Yes thats correct, if you delete/move one file that file is simply "Marked" as deleted, but if you mark & delete/move multiple files at once the "Garbage file Collector" runs and removes all files that have been marked as deleted.(You can run this your self:
[Run garbage colector]
def="ffs_manage_empty") The reason this doesnt happen when a single file is deleted is because the memory gain from deleting one file is not great. Also I found if the garbage collector is run every time you move/delete a single file the system becomes very slow.

The whole reason we need a garbage collector is that nokia flash ic's can only erase in 64kb blocks, so we cant just erase a 100 byte file that has good files after it or we will erase the good files too.
The functions the garbage collector preforms:
1. Erases Free block (64kb). (normaly 0x00350000 on nhm5)
2. Copys Good file to the free block
3. Formats filesystem block (64kb) (normaly 0x00340000 on nhm5)
4. Copys all good files from the free block to the filesystem block.

If u can imagine having 500 files in the system it would slow things down a bit :).

spaceimpact33
03-03-2006, 06:58 AM
@Daryl Saludares

i've found another problem in writing text under "New document" function, when i try to input a period (.) at the end of the text sometimes the last character is deleted or some kind of backspace action in the keypad, even if i use the (*) key to use the period (.) sometimes last character is still deleted. so far this is still present in the latest update that you've posted above.
Yes I experience this too, I belive this is an issue to do with dialogs in general and I cant fix this :(.

BTW your work is very much appreciated by my friends here in school...
I'm glad to hear people like my work :D, I just finished school hehe :P

Regards.

joci2000
03-03-2006, 06:23 PM
i found an other little bug.

so if you go to any folder's options menu and use the exit function with 1st navi key the folder stay opened if you close all app and quit from main menu. you will see the folder from you quit. you have to go to the folder and than will be closed.

SmaRkieS
06-03-2006, 02:07 AM
My phone freeze when i recieve message, after it displays new message. The phone restarts after a minute.. My SW is 3310_639.

I attached my Process list.

Please help... :(

joci2000
06-03-2006, 07:22 AM
My phone freeze when i recieve message, after it displays new message. The phone restarts after a minute.. My SW is 3310_639.

Hi SmaRkieS,

i also use that version and working perfect for me. Try this solution:

i added kill mcu and kill faid script instead of complete checksum killer, but may be this is not the reason why your phone hang.

as i know you should add calendar script between map_filesystem and the other two scripts.

i added filesystem management after the calendar and after the mail_suite.

i hope this will work ;)

Daryl Saludares
07-03-2006, 02:44 AM

# Processing: set_progress_bar_speed.nrx 0
Changing speed to 0...
Done!
try to set it to 1 (default only) ;)

g3gg0
07-03-2006, 10:53 PM
hi spaceimpact33,

i have an idea about SMS encryption and wonder if its possible to
do that with your suite. i also thought about text compression.

can u show me your sources, to see if i'm right and this is doable?

spaceimpact33
08-03-2006, 05:25 AM
@g3gg0

I shall email them to you :)

NokDoc
08-03-2006, 05:15 PM
...i have an idea about SMS encryption...
...i also thought about text compression....

Hi,

Sms message coding class already have encryption tags/ indicators.
(but I never found out where it is being used for, practically)

Compression U can forget, unless it's for the 16 bit types only.

Maybe we need to 'tune' our minds a bit Mr. G3gg0, I'm convinced I already know what U are looking for. ;)

NokDoc

g3gg0
08-03-2006, 10:12 PM
hey doc ;)

i see, we should talk again a little bit ;)
but a simple compression should work.

1 bit for type (compressed/uncompressed)
1=compressed: 2 bits for char in the lookup table
0=uncompressed: 7 bits for char

this is a text.

3x ' '
3x 't'
2x 'i'
2x 's'

precalced LUT:
00 ' '
01 't'
10 'i'
11 's'

result ->
1-01 0-'h' 1-10 1-11 1-00 1-10 1-11 1-00 0-'a' 1-00 1-01 0-'e' 0-'x' 1-01

normally 15x7 bit = 105 bit
compressed 10x3 bit + 4x8 bit = 62 bit

okay, tis is an "ideal" example, but when using a 3-bit lookup table, i think
we will get closer to a useful compression ;)
of course the LUT must be the same for the phones.
sharing the LUT is simple...
just "scan" all SMS for the most appearing chars and sms the list to the
receiver who should be able to decode..

in this case, just send "CompLUT: ' tis'" to the receiver :)

and about the encryption...
i already somewhen played with the IDEA algorithm and found it very nice :)
plans:
- for every receiver in the pbk, you _can_ save the key in the FFS and only
upon opening/reading the SMS, it will get decrypted.
- you will have to enter the "master key" upon phone bootup so the keys in FFS will be readable.
- when paranoid, you can set it up so you have to enter the key upon reception of the SMS
- the SMS are saved crypted, so they are not even readable if one knows your PIN

just my ideas... i see the biggest problem in the "reading sms from SIM" and decrypt them on the fly

Ludfi
09-03-2006, 06:55 AM
I've tried using MailReleaseBeta.nrx on NHM5-06.33 with english language only
And i got messages from Nokix when i simulated
-------------------------------------------------------------
# Processing started

# Output flash saving disabled.

# Input flash: 3315_633.fls
# Loading... OK

# Processing: MAP_FILESYSTEM.nrx
# NOT USING FREE EEPROM BLOCK, USING FLASH ROM
# Filesystem Mapped as follows:
# Main sector: 0x00340000
# File system length: 0x0010000
# Free sector: 0x00350000

# Processing: kill_faid_check.nrx
Old checksum: 0xEE03F591
New checksum: 0xDEADFA1D
Done!

# Processing: kill_mcu_check.nrx
Old checksum: 0x03DB
New checksum: 0xDEAD
Done!

# Processing: FILESYSTEM_MANAGEMENT.nrx
# Done!
# ERROR: NTOA: Unknown object!
# 2397 +++ fail func": Unknown object!"
# 114 +++ ntoa=locate("ntoa")
# Error 4 running "E:\SOFTWARE HP\NOKIA\NOKIX\NOKIX\scripts\LOCATE.rx", line 2397: Program interrupted
---------------------------------------------------------------
After i deleted
if symbol("ntoa")~="VAR" then ntoa=locate("ntoa")
and
setbl main_o_1+1582 ntoa

i got messages the script done, but error at MAIL_SUITE.nrx
------------------------------------------------------------
# Processing: FILESYSTEM_MANAGEMENT1.nrx
# Done!
Done!

# Processing: MAIL_SUITE.nrx
# ERROR: FINDBL: Bad arguments!
# 67 +++ findbl addr
# Error 4 running "E:\Software HP\Nokia\NOKIX\NokiX\SCRIPTS\MAIL_SUITE.nrx", line 67: Program interrupted

# ERROR: Script failure!
-------------------------------------------------------------
What wrong?

joci2000
09-03-2006, 07:20 AM
I've tried using MailReleaseBeta.nrx on NHM5-06.33 with english language only
And i got messages from Nokix when i simulated

# ERROR: NTOA: Unknown object!
# 2397 +++ fail func": Unknown object!"
# 114 +++ ntoa=locate("ntoa")
# Error 4 running "E:\SOFTWARE HP\NOKIA\NOKIX\NOKIX\scripts\LOCATE.rx", line 2397: Program interrupted
What wrong?

i think you should get the newest nokix :wink:

NokDoc
10-03-2006, 06:22 PM
Hi Mr. G3gg0,

U're with respect already 6 steps ahead concerning these compression techniques.

So, yes, please teach me... :-P

Upto now I only discovered or learned how others/ Nokia do things.

Hopefully now I'm ready to discover howto improve or expand these ideas into better ones.

Catch U soon. :)

NokDoc

deadspot
25-05-2006, 09:21 AM
hi SI33,

i think u alraedy knew this bug/ problem!

new 3310 ( ver. 6.33 and up) phone i think (new flash IC ) ur script not saving the message to the phone

but ...

old 3310 working properly

10x

sander18
17-06-2006, 03:25 PM
hi! is there anything new about the mail suite project and new file system?

lempacks
14-01-2007, 06:32 PM
Hi.

Just wanna know if the sources of mail_suite should be released?

Thanx.