View Full Version : Gid Code?
samguan
02-04-2006, 05:21 PM
GID CODE?
Country: Austria
Service Provider that the phone is locked to: One
please help.
subway999
02-04-2006, 07:18 PM
GID CODE?
Country: Austria
Service Provider that the phone is locked to: One
please help.
What happens when you type #pw+1234567890+2#?
You can read the GID code by using a mbus lead and rollis 1.9(free download)
jojoagogo
08-04-2006, 03:37 AM
What happens when you type #pw+1234567890+2#?
You can read the GID code by using a mbus lead and rollis 1.9(free download)
#pw+1234567890+2# What is the go when you cant type that in? The sony ericsson j300i only lets you put in *, so I cant put in the pw(having to push button 3 times? Tou have helped me before Subway999. Please help me again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks Jojoagogo
subway999
08-04-2006, 05:08 AM
#pw+1234567890+2# What is the go when you cant type that in? The sony ericsson j300i only lets you put in *, so I cant put in the pw(having to push button 3 times? Tou have helped me before Subway999. Please help me again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks Jojoagogo
OK Left joystick, *, *, Left joystick
PS this thread is about Nokia DCT3
jojoagogo
08-04-2006, 05:39 AM
OK Left joystick, *, *, Left joystick
PS this thread is about Nokia DCT3
I have been helped by you. You have already told me how to flash ( Left joystick, *, *, Left joystick)
But I cannot work out how to put the code in when it asks me for ECK code.
I havent found anywhere else that has this info. It askes for code, but I cant put in the #pw+6173241706+1# in. Please tell me what to do!!!!!
That is why I broke in on this thread. I wouldnt have done it, but I am desparate!!!!!!! You didnt get back onto the other thread.
I havent got a phone from this one and a motorolla v220 which I also cannot unlock. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Sorry , I really mean that!
Jojoagogo
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0 Copyright © 2026 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.