PDA

View Full Version : i didnt sign up for this account...

bitwarrior
07-04-2006, 01:12 PM
my nick is bytewarrior. could someone delete this account please, i accidently clicked the activation email. also, if you wanna email me the ip of who signed up for it i'd be grateful ;)

Gee
24-04-2006, 01:43 AM
You dont need account deleting. get a Mod to change your user name

bytewarrior
24-04-2006, 02:34 AM
I've been a lurker under this nickname for years.. someone else actually signed up using my email address and the username bitwarrior - i accidently clicked the activation link. I'd like to know who it was, so any chance of giving me that IP address? :D

edit: wth.. it says bitwarrior registered in 2003.. how come it took 3 years for the activation email to turn up?!

subway999
24-04-2006, 05:42 AM
I've been a lurker under this nickname for years.. someone else actually signed up using my email address and the username bitwarrior - i accidently clicked the activation link. I'd like to know who it was, so any chance of giving me that IP address? :D

edit: wth.. it says bitwarrior registered in 2003.. how come it took 3 years for the activation email to turn up?!

I originally joined nfree several years ago under applechunk, then my account didnt work I wasnt banned, but then 1 month ago I received an activation email???

EdgeCrusher
24-04-2006, 08:52 PM
Nfree has been restructurated more or less a month ago... let us check what could be happening/had happened.

Thanks and pardon the mistakes.

Best regards
Edge