PDA

View Full Version : Problem with the 6280 profiles

IceBone
24-04-2006, 10:56 AM
It seems that my profiles get reset every once in a while (the ringtone, volume, etc...) and i have to set them again. Anyone know if this is a common firmware problem?

I have v03.60 firmware on it. Are there any upgrades that have been released and is it even possible to apply those upgrades at home?

***DaN***
30-04-2006, 07:20 PM
It seems that my profiles get reset every once in a while (the ringtone, volume, etc...) and i have to set them again. Anyone know if this is a common firmware problem?

I have v03.60 firmware on it. Are there any upgrades that have been released and is it even possible to apply those upgrades at home?

My firmware version is also v3.60. Although my profile has also been reset a couple of times, it doesnt seem to be a firmware issue. I figured that its from changing the theme. The Nokia.nth theme automatically changes the ringtone in the General profile to the Nokia Tune and resets everything according to the theme's default values.

electrophoretic
30-04-2006, 07:29 PM
there is a v3.65 now released... go to your local Nokia Service Centre and speak nicely to them, they will upgrade your software for free... if they say they want to charge you just tell them you have a problem with the phone intermittantly turning off!!! hehehe

G

GreenBeast
31-07-2006, 12:15 AM
Removing the memorycard also reset the phone

geezer13
01-09-2006, 10:24 AM
3.81 also now available... and has been for some weeks/ months now
;)