PDA

View Full Version : Nokia N70 unlock

carlosmrs
29-04-2006, 03:43 PM
I leave in Portugal and bought in ebay a nokia n70 barred in uk (vodafone). Already try some offers but they seems to be false. How can I unlock with 100% sure?
Additionally, vodafone uk, to who I wrote and ordered the IMEI, says that it needs registered detils. What is this?
The seller does't answer me.
Thanks

adampeake
29-04-2006, 04:51 PM
Your in trouble....

The N70 cannot currently be unlocked by anybody but the service provider. In this case Vodafone (UK).

Now the phone is barred by Vodafone because it was either reported lost, stolen or a contract wasn't paid.

There is no way that Vodafone will issue a unlock code for this phone as it is registered barred.

The only thing you can do is wait until it can be unlocked.

subway999
29-04-2006, 05:21 PM
Report your concerns to Ebay, that you have entered into a transaction which has turned bad

How did you pay? If it was via Paypal send a final email to the seller outlining that you will report the matter for investigation, if the seller does not reply forward your concerns to Paypal

Have you left feedback on Ebay Community?

Find out where the phone was dispatched from and email the police in the UK, there is the possibilty that a criminal offence has been commited ie FRAUD

Most importantly learn from our experience on Ebay, and put the lessons you have learnt to good practice in future

carlosmrs
29-04-2006, 05:33 PM
Therefore is what I was afraid but as vodafone says that helps with Registered Details, well... Dont you know what is this ?
Many thanks
carlosmrs

carlosmrs
29-04-2006, 05:42 PM
Report your concerns to Ebay, that you have entered into a transaction which has turned bad

How did you pay? If it was via Paypal send a final email to the seller outlining that you will report the matter for investigation, if the does not reply forward your concerns to Paypal

Have you left feedback on Ebay Community?

Find out where the phone was dispatched from and email the police in the UK, there is the possibilty that a criminal offence has been commited ie FRAUD

Most importantly learn from our experience on Ebay, and put the lessons you have learnt to good practice in future
---------------------------------------------------------
I paid through pypal. What happens it's in announce it say that must work outside UK but it could not guarantee, therefore did not have to leave feedback negative when everything remaining very well. It was a risk that I assumed, and...
Regards