PDA

View Full Version : Samsung E700 fascia problem, plz help!

takuma2004
04-05-2006, 12:20 AM
Hi all

I have got a Samsung E700 which is in as new condition. Unfortunately I drop it yesterday on the floor and a small back piece of the phone which holds or controls the battery has come off and is now broken. This part is quite small and is located above the battery and is used to take out the battery. I hope you know what i am talking about.

My question is that how do i replace it. Is it possible to get this particular piece instead of having to buy the whole brand fascia as the rest is absolutely fine?

Thanks

takuma2004
04-05-2006, 04:14 PM
That clip with spring has come off.

bazimya
04-05-2006, 06:03 PM
Hi all

I have got a Samsung E700 which is in as new condition. Unfortunately I drop it yesterday on the floor and a small back piece of the phone which holds or controls the battery has come off and is now broken. This part is quite small and is located above the battery and is used to take out the battery. I hope you know what i am talking about.

My question is that how do i replace it. Is it possible to get this particular piece instead of having to buy the whole brand fascia as the rest is absolutely fine?

Thanks
All you need is the battery clip with the spring and the rest is easy to fit. You place the spring in the middle of the clip (the missing bit) and then push it in the phone.
Let me know if you want one of these.
Regards

takuma2004
05-05-2006, 12:27 AM
yes mate i really need it, please let me know quickly.

many thanks

takuma2004
05-05-2006, 10:54 PM
hey can you let me know quickly please as i cannot use the phone as the moment due to battery coming out all the time.

takuma2004
18-05-2006, 11:13 AM
I've got the rear panel of the phone now and its working fine.