ill give u 35 GBP

HIjet
16-05-2006, 06:18 PM
ill give u 35 GBP

no to low the go for £170 on ebay

subway999
16-05-2006, 10:02 PM
If some mug buys that on Ebay for £170 then I will eat my hat

I wonder if the fuzz will appear with a set of their charming bracelets and do you for selling stolen goods?

marklowther
22-05-2006, 09:52 AM
What good is a BARRED N70 phone to anyone? These phones can not be unlocked so they will not work out side the uk?

nemises_gendo
22-05-2006, 04:01 PM
n70s and other bb5 phones can be unlocked, well 70% of them by a new calculator. check ebay i cant remember the name. but when you see the program on ebay do a search and you can find it for free.

also the phone will work fine outside of the uk

NokDoc
22-05-2006, 04:19 PM
n70s and other bb5 phones can be unlocked, well 70% of them by a new calculator.

Hi,

Have U tried this Urself Mr. Nemisis_Gendo?

Ifso, why advice people that it is save to screw up their phones?

NokDoc

darx
23-05-2006, 01:28 PM
n70s and other bb5 phones can be unlocked, well 70% of them by a new calculator. check ebay i cant remember the name. but when you see the program on ebay do a search and you can find it for free.

also the phone will work fine outside of the uk

just goes to show how little you know about phones my friend.
this is a bb5 phone and so it can NOT be unlocked by any other means than by the service provider and since it's been reported lost or stolen they aint exactley gona unlock it now are they ?.

so why are you trying to sell it on a phone forum a place where people tend to know what there talking about ( well most of us )
telling people it will work fine outside the uk. now thats just plain untrue. as for this magic calculator you'r banging on about every one with more than 3 functioning brain cells know that this is a scamm and does not work.
hell if such a calculator was to surface i quarantee i'd be able to sell if for £1000 in less than 5 seconds dozens of times. and any one in possession of such a calculator would be imensley rich in a very short period of time

so in conclussion you'r phone is worth nothing but what some one is willing to pay for it to use as spares and it certainley aint gona be £170 try maybe £30 if you'r lucky.