PDA

View Full Version : code inputting

8850-Ngage
11-06-2006, 12:51 AM
1stly sori if this is in the wrong thread/froum

but

b4 i read about thee hoax programs for bb5 fones i tried 2 codes, and both times it said

(its a 6630 locked to UK 3)

''NOT ALLOUD''

now i hav unlocked a few n'gages and 3310's b4 and never had that message

so all i wanna know is

has the fone already been exhausted of all its tries? or is it just bcoz its a shitty code generator

if all the tries hav gone, and i finny get an unlock code, what happens then? how do u input the code?

thanks

sori again if im being a regular assh0le poster!

(but i hav red the rules and regs)

[ExiTuS]
11-06-2006, 01:38 AM
where you got codes from?
theres no way to calc unlock codes for BB5 by urself!!!

BR
[ExiTuS]

8850-Ngage
11-06-2006, 11:54 AM
b4 i read about these hoax programs for bb5 fones i tried 2 codes, and both times it said

found 1 on the net and tried that

[ExiTuS]
11-06-2006, 01:56 PM
you cannot try any code found on the net..
every unlockcode is specific to that phone to be unlocked!!

but theres no way to calc any unlockcode for BB5 phones.
you have to buy code from provider or know someone who can get unlockcode from provider to give you...

else no chance yet!

BR
[ExiTuS]

8850-Ngage
11-06-2006, 04:02 PM
i know all this -NOW as i hav red this site

(it wasnt a code i tried it was a code generator)

i was simply askin, if it comes up with 'not alloud'

does it mean all the code entry tires hav been used? and is so how do i unlock it if/when a code generator is discovered

darx
11-06-2006, 07:06 PM
firstley the code generator you found is fake it's juat a dct-4 calc with a new shell thats all. so any code generated by this calc will not work also you only get 3 tries with codes on bb5's once you have inputted the incorrect code 3 times the phone will become hard locked this means even if you buy the code from the provider the phone will not allow you to enter it so the phone is pretty much useless now.