PDA

View Full Version : Spare Parts

Brez
21-06-2006, 01:39 AM
Hi All,
I have many used spares for different makes and models of mobiles.
I repair them as a hobby and NOT as a trade and am located in the Republic of Ireland.
If members are seeking parts perhaps i have them!

Drop me a line and i will answer all queries, but please be patient as this is only a hobby.

BREZ.

EDDISNTAN
01-07-2006, 11:06 AM
[QUOTE=Brez]Hi All,
I repair them as a hobby and NOT as a trade and am located in the Republic of Ireland.

Drop me a line and i will answer all queries, but please be patient as this is only a hobby.

BREZ

hi......BREZ, can i ask how to see the information in nokia phone? like IC? please teach me.....

Brez
07-07-2006, 01:21 AM
Hi Eddisntan
What model of Nokia do you mean? as there are a lot of differences between them.
And, are you looking for diagrams?

BREZ

EDDISNTAN
08-07-2006, 12:41 PM
Hi Eddisntan
What model of Nokia do you mean? as there are a lot of differences between them.
And, are you looking for diagrams?

BREZ

I using N-GAGE now.
i'm not looking for diagram,
i want to know how we connect the phone with pc
and look the phone ic information like when we want to
modify default setting.
r we need any software or hardware? :-?

Brez
08-07-2006, 08:42 PM
Yes you will need software installed on your PC no matter what you wish to Browse/Change.

Generally most software can read a phone through the Infrared, when this is not possible a serial or usb cable is then required.

BREZ.

EDDISNTAN
09-07-2006, 09:43 AM
[QUOTE=Brez]Yes you will need software installed on your PC no matter what you wish to Browse/Change.

Generally most software can read a phone through the Infrared, when this is not possible a serial or usb cable is then required.

BREZ.[/QUOTE
what software r i need? how to connect and show then all?]
thanks............

electrophoretic
09-07-2006, 10:02 AM
Mr EDDISNTAN,

Please use the "Search" button at the top of the page, this will allow you to read all of the previous posts made about your questions... This thread is going no where and is close to getting closed.

There is much information on the forum that answer all your questions, please search and read before you make more posts...

G

EDDISNTAN
10-07-2006, 05:10 PM
Mr EDDISNTAN,

Please use the "Search" button at the top of the page, this will allow you to read all of the previous posts made about your questions... This thread is going no where and is close to getting closed.

There is much information on the forum that answer all your questions, please search and read before you make more posts...

G
ok. sorry ............. i will search and read before i make a post.
hope u forgive. thks................

Brez
13-07-2006, 11:09 PM
Hi all,
I still have a lot of spares for mostly older models of..
Alcatel
Bosch
Ericsson
Philips
Sagem
Sony
Telital
Trium.

BUT, i have run low on spares for
Motorola
Nokia
o2
Samsung
Siemens
Sony Ericsson

If any members got some old or unwanted (Any age -condition)please PM me, what you have and expected price plus postage.But remember this is only my hobby.

PM ONLY!

BREZ.

ASMITH1964
21-07-2006, 07:19 PM
Hi All,

BREZ.

Hi Brez

Do you have any parts for a Nokia 6230?

Regards

ASMITH1964

Brez
22-07-2006, 02:18 AM
Hi,
Yes i have some parts left but,
You must PM me your wants as i can not post my stock on the forum as that would be seen as a trade listing!

Regards,

BREZ

ajit_bhurke
07-08-2006, 07:52 AM
hi Brez nice to know u r so generous.but i dnt know what is problem with my 7610.it had water damage due to rain but i dried it with drier n it was working fine.in evening it didnt n showed "insert sim error".plz suggest something to get rid of the problem n make my 7610 work...
regards......

Brez
08-08-2006, 01:10 AM
ajit_bhurke,
Answer sent ,check your PM!

BREZ

johnbreynolds
09-08-2006, 02:48 PM
Hi All,

BREZ.

Hi Brez
Looking for 6822 main circuit board, can you help?
Cheers

Brez
15-08-2006, 01:26 AM
"Looking for 6822 main circuit board, can you help?
Cheers"
Unsure of that one, but i will have a root through for you!

BREZ

Brez
17-08-2006, 02:36 AM
Sorry John,
I only have a sim reader for 6822, no PCB!

BREZ

yanish7
04-09-2006, 01:20 AM
hi,
i have a nokia 6100 and It was working perfectly until i hooked it up with a DKU-5 cable. At first it asked me for the security code, i pressed the "hang up" button and now it only displays contact service.
Could you tell me what should I do plz?
thx !
yanish

electrophoretic
04-09-2006, 06:05 AM
sounds to me like you were trying to do something more than just "Plug In" a cable... Contact Service faults dont usually just appear on 6100...

it can be caused by corrupt SIM Lock (unlock to fix) or corrupt Flash Checksum (Flash to fix)... 6100's tend to be fairly robust...

G

Brez
14-09-2006, 10:52 PM
The only time ever i saw something like this, it was caused by using a DKU-5 that was previously chewed by a DOG. (Insert cables were short circuiting).

Flashing usually can fix it!

Yes 6100 are very robust, i have sold them to the Fishermen in Killybegs!

BREZ

bobski
20-12-2006, 02:58 PM
Got any 7600 LCD screens?

Brez
12-03-2007, 08:46 PM
Sorry Bobski none for the 7600!

BREZ

parthiban
23-03-2007, 06:48 PM
hiiiiiii thank uuuuuuuuu