PDA

View Full Version : specific equipment to use

w y k e s
30-06-2006, 05:21 PM
good day to everyone.

i'm interested on cellphone repair but i'm face of a typical problem... i've use hot air station for plastic components that resulted otherwise favorable - the piece began melting....

now, i would like to find out what specific equipment/tool needed when handling say plastic components.... if a hot air station could accomplish the task - could anyone post insights regarding their experience(s) in dealing with the type of component....

tnx and good day to all!!

Brez
30-06-2006, 08:59 PM
PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT

It would be wise to practice using such tools on a spare component BEFORE actually attempting any repair.
Too many boards and components have been "Lost" because of this.

BREZ.

adie_ermita
21-07-2006, 10:40 AM
try doing it slowly.. dont rush.. changing components with plastics takes time in order for you not to burned it.. practice :)

rezwanbuet
30-07-2006, 06:58 AM
good day to everyone.

i'm interested on cellphone repair but i'm face of a typical problem... i've use hot air station for plastic components that resulted otherwise favorable - the piece began melting....

now, i would like to find out what specific equipment/tool needed when handling say plastic components.... if a hot air station could accomplish the task - could anyone post insights regarding their experience(s) in dealing with the type of component....

tnx and good day to all!!

Hi
When handling plastic components,close to other metalic or ceramic parts,do it slowly & carefully by using hot air station from opposite site of plastic materials. Thanks.
rezwanbuet

w y k e s
08-10-2006, 02:21 PM
good day

with regards on dealing with plastic components... some technicians rather use 'skill gun' than rework station... does the result speaks of itself..

besides being costly when purchasing the said tool...

:)