PDA

View Full Version : Newbie needs your help for UFS3

K0rSaN
05-07-2006, 03:28 AM
Hi all,
thanks a lot for your help .
I recently bought Ufs 3 tornado box. and I don't Knoiw how to work with. I've some questions to ask , but please even if you find them very sill for you , please answer. I really need to know how to get this box wor:
Q1: I register in Ufsxsuuport.com but the account still not activated. what to do?
Q2: when I installed the software in one of this CDs i found with the box. I tried to use one, but when i click on check button, I got this message: "1st boot error: bad resp USfx" , "2nd boot error: bad resp USfx". what's wrong with me??
Q3: can I upload music, ringtones,photos and images to mobiles using this box and cables?

please , answer me.
and if you got an example from start to end how to use UFS3 box with a moble, I will be grateful.
thanksin advance.

K0rSaN
05-07-2006, 09:42 AM
:???:
No Answers
I'm waiting , please

K0rSaN
13-07-2006, 01:53 AM
Don't wanna help???
:???:

electrophoretic
13-07-2006, 08:50 AM
stop spamming the board please...

your problems are caused because you have not installed the USB drivers that came with your box on the CD... if they are not on the CD then you need to download them... search the forum and use google...

my friend, this is a "Do It Yourself" forum, you must research and find your own answers, dont rely on other people to fill your head with wisdom...

G

lyd
07-08-2006, 11:11 PM
Hi all,
thanks a lot for your help .
I recently bought Ufs 3 tornado box. and I don't Knoiw how to work with. I've some questions to ask , but please even if you find them very sill for you , please answer. I really need to know how to get this box wor:
Q1: I register in Ufsxsuuport.com but the account still not activated. what to do?
Q2: when I installed the software in one of this CDs i found with the box. I tried to use one, but when i click on check button, I got this message: "1st boot error: bad resp USfx" , "2nd boot error: bad resp USfx". what's wrong with me??
Q3: can I upload music, ringtones,photos and images to mobiles using this box and cables?

please , answer me.
and if you got an example from start to end how to use UFS3 box with a moble, I will be grateful.
thanksin advance.
hope this helps

nogan.Liz
25-12-2009, 07:41 PM
You can install any software to your mobile phone from PC, with the help of Bluetooth connection or data cable kit, it is available in the market.you must be very good at transfering data from PC to mobile.
But be careful while flashing your Phone.
Best of luck..