PDA

View Full Version : !!HELP!! E400i unlock 2 all networks !!HELP!!

braindamage15
07-08-2006, 08:40 PM
i have a s400i and i dont the unlock trick using *#9998*3323# and then *0141# , but it only unlocked it 2 the sim card that i had in it and not all networks,, and i want it on ORANGE (UK) network and currently it now will only work on 02 (uk) , when i try and do that trick again with a orange sim card in when i press *0141# it says already personalized.

is there a way i can undo the personalized thing so i can then re-doo the trick with a orange sim card in , so i can then use it on orange network

or even better if i could use all sim cards in it,

I have a cable with i used to change the emei number on a d500 can i use this cable with this phone if so what software do i use ??

many thanx

bcatlock
12-08-2006, 12:40 AM
i have a s400i and i dont the unlock trick using *#9998*3323# and then *0141# , but it only unlocked it 2 the sim card that i had in it and not all networks,, and i want it on ORANGE (UK) network and currently it now will only work on 02 (uk) , when i try and do that trick again with a orange sim card in when i press *0141# it says already personalized.

is there a way i can undo the personalized thing so i can then re-doo the trick with a orange sim card in , so i can then use it on orange network

or even better if i could use all sim cards in it,

I have a cable with i used to change the emei number on a d500 can i use this cable with this phone if so what software do i use ??

many thanx

use s500i winemei and E860 com cable:)i used this it work 100%
theres also u can use ns-dongle cracked
d500 usb cable
use c200 model unlock
or e860 serial tst cracked
and i,m sure if i remember right e860 serial and ust6 pro cracked also:)

also i found this For D500 cable-to unlock s400i replace wires from pin 6 to 10, from 5 to9, unlock dont know if that will work mind havn,t tryed that.