PDA

View Full Version : Database Error

unlock432
29-08-2006, 07:50 AM
Hi.

Well I guess we all noticed when NokiaFree.org Went under with the DB error?
I'm glad you fixed it; but what went wrong! :-?

Also.

If your not logged in. The Server Returns a 404 Error when you try to visit a forum (such as DCT4 Unlocking).

You may want to check that out.
Thanks!

electrophoretic
29-08-2006, 07:22 PM
i have just tried browsing the forum while logged out and it seems to be OK from where I am!! perhaps your browser is incorrectly set up!

G

unlock432
25-09-2006, 08:54 AM
V Weird...

Now I logon onto Nokiafree.org

comes up with:

Warning: main(./includes/sessions.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/nfree/public_html/global.php on line 141

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required './includes/sessions.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/nfree/public_html/global.php on line 141

I've tryed with both IE6 and Firefox...Still the same.

I can access the forum, only because i have bookmarked some pages, it seems to save my login and i can continue on with the forum. (I love cookies).

Loading is heaps longer..Posting is slow.

Seems like they are updating the VBullitin?????

unlock432
25-09-2006, 08:54 AM
V. Weird...

Now I logon onto Nokiafree.org

comes up with:

Warning: main(./includes/sessions.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/nfree/public_html/global.php on line 141

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required './includes/sessions.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/nfree/public_html/global.php on line 141

I've tryed with both IE6 and Firefox...Still the same.

I can access the forum, only because i have bookmarked some pages, it seems to save my login and i can continue on with the forum. (I love cookies).

Loading is heaps longer..Posting is slow.

Seems like they are updating the VBullitin?????

lehua768
15-07-2010, 10:45 AM
If your not logged in. The Server Returns a 404 Error when you try to visit a forum (such as DCT4 Unlocking).You may want to check that out.I've tryed with both IE6 and Firefox...Still the same.I can access the forum, only because i have bookmarked some pages, it seems to save my login and i can continue on with the forum. (I love cookies).i have just tried browsing the forum while logged out and it seems to be OK from where I am!! perhaps your browser is incorrectly set up!

angelll7
23-01-2011, 04:55 PM
Nice...............