PDA

View Full Version : Nokia 7250i UnRestriction

GhettoChild
11-10-2006, 08:54 AM
All,

Hopefully someone can guide me in the right direction, i have tried unlocking my mobile with the supplied codes online, and it hasn't worked, and now the phone says that the Restriction cannot be removed (you know the standard message).

I know this is a common problem, so is there any means of lifting this restriction without direct connection hardware?

If not, then where is the best place to take it to get it sorted? Local market or back street mobile shops?

It's a Nokia 7250i, locked to Virgin Mobile.

Cheers

Andy

mestrini
11-10-2006, 09:21 AM
I know this is a common problem, so is there any means of lifting this restriction without direct connection hardware?
Andy

No there isn't

If not, then where is the best place to take it to get it sorted? Local market or back street mobile shops?

Andy

I think you're in UK and i've heard a lot about local markets but better get confirmation from UK users such as "subway"

cheers

GhettoChild
11-10-2006, 09:22 AM
Ok cheers mate, yeah I'm in the UK.

I am considering sending it to one of the online websites and getting it hardware unlocked, just bit expensive!

Andy

mestrini
11-10-2006, 09:40 AM
nah, don't send it! You'll pay lots more. Better look for a repair shop then as they'll do it for 5£ tops