PDA

View Full Version : Unlock/unlocking Code Software For N70/n90/6280 & More!

fuzzycup
05-11-2006, 08:57 PM
I just saw this on ebay.claiming to be able to unlock b55 nokias, anyone wana try it?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/UNLOCK-UNLOCKING-CODE-SOFTWARE-FOR-N70-N90-6280-MORE_W0QQitemZ180044849487QQihZ008QQcategoryZ3312QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Salami1_1
06-11-2006, 02:22 PM
big FAKE

1000000% you can see easily on how software looks..
This software also have been posted for free also.. and does not work in 60%, it NEVER works

what a incredible assholes that seller.. everybody should leave negative feedback there..

Netdragon
02-01-2007, 06:56 AM
Fake fake. Big lies!! Just to steal your money man. Code unlock can be done only by providers. Through Hardware, only one person DEJAN KALJEVIC can do it through JTAG and some test points on the phone!!!

Bejker23
06-01-2007, 11:16 AM
It's little:) depressive to read 1000 times every f*** evening post's with the same one mot**** question(PLEASE HELP ME.PLEASE I'WILL DO ANYTHING FOR THE HELP.ANYTHING:...).well...then...THIS TO ALL OF'YA::IF YOU WANT TO DO ANYTHING MEYBE A BETTER SOLUTION FROM SUCKING COCK* TEN TIMES BY DAY IS TO GO TO SCHOOL(hehe REMAMBER-never is too late) and teach h_o_w t_o READ.RE-AD.IT WILL BE A GREAT SOLUTION FOR EVERYONE.GO TO SCHOOL.BECOUSE IF YOUR ALL READNIG A LOTS OF FORUMS FROM LETS SAY 3 MONTHS.THEN HOW IS TO POSSIBLE THAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND EVEN FU** ONE WORD.YOU CAN'T EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT SAYS POST UNDER YOUR NEW SCRIBED POST-HI ANYONE HELP ME UNLOCK MY NOKIA6680?CAN'T YOU FUCKI* READ?IF IT'S WROTE:DON'T PLACE HERE POST WITH YOUR IMEI OR UNLOCK HELP HERE!!!!!!!!I CAN UNDERSTAND ONE TIME OR TWO EVEN 20 BUT IF ON THA ALL NETWORK THERE IS HUNDRED MILIONS POSTS UNDER POSTS SAYING SAME THING FROM COUPLE OF MONTHS.WHY?WHY YOUR SO STUPID:( WHY...?CANT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THERE IS (BY NOW-2 ONLY WAYS TO UNLOCK bb5 PHONE?)IF NO...THEN FUC**OFFFFFF BECOUSE YOU ONLY WRITES A NORMAL *TRASH* BY DOING THIS YOU ONLY DESTROING AND TRASHES A LOTS OF FORUMS.YOU DON'T HAVE TO CLEAN THIS AFTER HUNDRED STUPID AS YOU PEOPLE.FUC*OFF TO ALL OF 'YA THAT MAKES THAT KIND OF POST.tHERE ISN'T BE MORE CHRISTMASS TO YOU...NOW...IF YOU SO STUPID AND YOU DON'T CUT WRITING SAMES POST 10 TIME PER DAY IN THREADS NOT FOR THAT KIND OF POST THEN...YOU WILL BE THAT KIND OFD STUPID BY THE REST OF YOUR MISSERY LIFE...heheh.nothing will change after this post that for sure...well...at least i said f* you to you:)

Bejker23
06-01-2007, 11:34 AM
then call to your provider or send to them even a email with request for unlock your phone from their network.give them some kind of stupid reason for this.or...only say to them that yoy want to do this.thats fu** all.they with gladly smile send code to you by post office(max 3 weeks) becouse they taking for this administration fee(for OrangeUk-20pounds) from up.If yov'e got a stolen mobile then throw it by your window.dont upond a luck and dont shit your brain that meybe for some time you will be able to change IMEI in your stolen phone for an IMEI taked from any idiot who post it asking for help with unlocking his phone.becouse it can't be ONE IMEI IN TWO PHONES!'COUSE EVERY SINGLE IMEI TO BB5 PHONE IS REGISTERED.THINK...DONT YOU THINK THAT THEIR AR A SMALL PRICES FOR PHONES LIKE NOKIA 6680?COUSE A LOT OF THEM IS JUST A JUNK...BUY IT ONLY FROM LEGAL SOURCE OR BUY IT AS A CAMERA ONLY OT MP3 PLAYER.NOW...ABOUT DEJAN...HAVE YOU EVER SAW THAT CODE CALCULATOR FROM HIS PRIVATE SITE:) TO TAKING DOWN A MASTER CODE FROM BB5?AND ITS THE END WHAT HE WILL EXPLORE...A WELL I GOING OUT.MEYBE I WILL HAVE LATER MORE TIME TO DESCRIBE YOU WHAT ARE A BB5 PHONE...AND I WILL GIVE YOU A SECOND WAY TO UNLOCK THIS PHONE BUT ITS TOO EXPENSIVE ANYWAY.SORRY FOR MISTAKES BUT i ALSO RUNED FROM SCHOOL:) PEACE .

Jwpara
06-01-2007, 04:21 PM
lol, come on no need to be so rude, some ppls are just new, that's all.