PDA

View Full Version : Download problems

Crazy_4
15-11-2006, 04:32 AM
Dear friends:
Im having troubles trying to download a file from your server. Please check it. Thanks.

jdbodegon
16-11-2006, 08:23 AM
im also encountered download problem. i was logged in. but when i went to the download section i was required to logged in again. i came to the same page (when i just logged in).

cormint
17-11-2006, 11:59 AM
i have the same problem..i cannot reach the download area..:-? ..can someone tell me why not ???

NokDoc
17-11-2006, 04:44 PM
Hi,

Some suggestions:

- Activate useage of cookies.

- Use iExplore, some tools like firefox appears to have problems.

- Check Ur iExplore security level settings.

- Try deactivate Ur firewall.

Some misunderstanding:

- We moderators only take care of the forum contents, practicle or technical problems can only be solved by the owner/ admin.

NokDoc

PajaP
18-11-2006, 04:53 PM
Use Ie! Wtf Kind Of Answer Is That!!!!
Just Delete My Account

NokDoc
19-11-2006, 09:23 AM
Just Delete My Account

Hi,

I use IE and I can use the downloads.

What's between U and Bill Gates is not of my concerns.

Neither does it contribute to a working solution to this problem.

NokDoc

PajaP
19-11-2006, 10:33 AM
Hi,

I use IE and I can use the downloads.

What's between U and Bill Gates is not of my concerns.

Neither does it contribute to a working solution to this problem.

NokDoc

What has Bill Gates got to do with it? :-?
Recommending someone use one browser over another is poor advice and does nothing to provide a working solution either.
The problem is downloads do not work for some people. Quite a lot of people looking at all the posts. That means the site admins should fix their site and provide a solution irrespective of the browser used.
The problem is users are logged into the forums. When they hit the download section they are logged in as guest. Guests cannot download.
So fix it.
Me I no longer care. I have downloaded all I need to from another site. One that does work! How many others have given up on this site and done the same?

BaeHat
27-11-2006, 07:49 PM
not to sound negative or anything, but i tried to use internet explorer, and i could not download, i have the same problem as described earlyer in this thread. i also tried using firefox, the same result.
is there any planes for fixing this bug?

or could we get the super moderator to download the things we need, and then get him to email them to us?

-BaeHat

Godleader
30-11-2006, 08:33 PM
what the problem anyway ? i use ie6 cant download too .. and also ie7 also same

alentejano
01-12-2006, 06:37 PM
amigos aqui me apresento querendo se possivel como desbloqueio o
simeans a52:) :) :)

bassam.mandour2
05-12-2006, 08:03 AM
i have nokia n70 i want the sowftwaer and flash

wop138
15-12-2006, 05:02 PM
the problem seems to be as follow:

i login to the forum
click on downloads
the downloads portion of the forum says i am still a visitor. this has been confirmed with ie 7 and firefox. cookies are enabled, security settings were stripped to try the page out.

bhaval
27-12-2006, 05:40 PM
Exactly the same problem as everyone else has mentioned, i am a forum owner and looking at it, it looks like your using two types of forums which are not interlinked thus when we login to the vbulletin it works but when we try and go on downloads it is asking for phpbb login which we obviously do not have, also the register link on the downloads page doest even work, to be honest that's jus lazy!

Marshelino
29-12-2006, 01:30 AM
Me pas alo mismo =(

bhandarigroup
21-07-2010, 01:39 PM
First Check your internet explore security level settings. If it doesn't work then try to deactivate your firewall and then try the downloads.
One thing i want to mention that if you are using IE6, then it creates some problem in downloading. So, plz. assure the possibilities to ignore the errors.