PDA

View Full Version : N6680 how to type unlock code via cable?

jackq
03-12-2006, 01:55 PM
I have a unlock code from my operator - orange, but key counter in my phone (6680) is locked. How to type this code via cable. I have read on net that it's possible to send this code to phone in AT command, but i dont know how to do this...
Maybe someone know or can convert for me ask to rpl file.

darx
03-12-2006, 07:42 PM
I have a unlock code from my operator - orange, but key counter in my phone (6680) is locked. How to type this code via cable. I have read on net that it's possible to send this code to phone in AT command, but i dont know how to do this...

it's not possible you have to enter the code via the keypad there is no other way to enter the code

jackq
03-12-2006, 08:22 PM
that really very bad :(
maybe someone convert ask to rpl file for me?? somebody? have a grifin account and box?

SelectMusic
09-12-2006, 05:41 AM

You should be able to visit your local Nokia service centre where they should be able to reset the counter for you. They have done it for me with 6230, 6111 etc - but i've not tried this with a BB5 phone like the 6680. I assume they do this by flashing the phone so backup your data before you go....

You can find your local Nokia service point here:
http://europe.nokia.com/A4144987