PDA

View Full Version : unlocking a 6020 (again... :)

constant42
17-12-2006, 06:22 AM
Hello everyone,

I tried unlocking my 6020 twice now and just want to check with everyone before trying again.

It's from Yugoslavia on the ProMonte network. I did a search on the forums and found these settings to use:

MODEL: DCT4
ASIC: 2
SERIAL: any of the following -> Original, ONE, ASIC6

but doing that gives me 7 different numbers to try. I tried the first two and they didn't work. Also do I need to have a sim card in the phone to do it? (I only have a US sim card if that matters)

Thanks in advance!
Jason

unlock432
19-12-2006, 04:10 AM
Hi,

Thank you for using the search function. You are one of the very few who do use the search bar, which is good to see.

Try using this site (http://unlockitfree.com)

As for the codes, you always should try +1# and +7#, because they are the only two that really count. On some rare occasions people may use +5# but this will not apply to your situation.

For your method, You should be simply able to copy the exact code into your Home Screen with your phone on and SIM card in.
If you have received "Code Error" from one of the 2 codes you have previously used. You may wish to try this method:

Get a Unsupported SIM card with NO PIN. Insert it into your phone and start your phone. Where is says SIM Unsupported, Press the UNDO key. There enter your +1# or +7# code. (without the #pw+ and +#)

Remember do not Exceed your 5 try limit! :)