View Full Version : need Philips 568 unlock code

FMOliveira
02-01-2007, 03:14 PM
Can anyone give me Philips 568 Unlock Code

The network is: TMN

The country is: Portugal

bcatlock
02-01-2007, 09:10 PM
this work 4 ur mob,it,ll give you errors when u run it,just ignore them,codes will b right:)

Gieffel
14-01-2007, 02:02 PM
this work 4 ur mob,it,ll give you errors when u run it,just ignore them,codes will b right:)

Can somebody explain how to madke this prog working, for me nothing happens when I launch it, where is the problem ?

Thanks

bcatlock
14-01-2007, 08:58 PM
first of all extract it ,use winrar,the goto where u extracted it,double click the .exe(or right click+choose open)u then have fatal exemption error(ignore)just click ok.u then see nothing,but look ur taskbar(it has started)except it on ur taskbar.
just click it once......u then see prog+ about 3-4 errors,just click ok to all of them
use prog:)

Gieffel
14-01-2007, 09:43 PM
first of all extract it ,use winrar,the goto where u extracted it,double click the .exe(or right click+choose open)u then have fatal exemption error(ignore)just click ok.u then see nothing,but look ur taskbar(it has started)except it on ur taskbar.
just click it once......u then see prog+ about 3-4 errors,just click ok to all of them
use prog:)
Thanks for answer, but I have no error message just nothing at all
I have extracted and got 2 files, one .DLL and pansonictest1.exe
when i start this exe, nothing all happens, no error, nothing in the task bar

Have I a correct .rar file ??

bcatlock
15-01-2007, 10:57 AM
i upp it again here for you just in case,but also,you have to have computer admin account using xp.if u av ,the only thing i think of is two tick 2 boxes,right click internet explorer,click properties,box open up,click last tab on end"advanced",scroll dwn 2 last section"security" tick the top 2 under security,allow active content.................,click apply.another way is "ctrl"+"alt"+"delete" all together,u then av task manager,click "processes"tab,start panasonic.exe,u see what appens in taskmanager,if you see it appear,then disappear,then wowsomething (cant remeber off hand exactly)but wow..... will appear,this shouldn,t happen,if it do,it get little complicated for u.
but an easy ans is pm me your imei and i pm you back your codes(that if you want),please everybody,i am only doing this for gieffel no one else,evry1 else just down cal yourself,otherwise i have 100 or so people pming me thier numbers.if you do,they will be ignored.
and GIEFFEL,important do not post ur imei here-pm me with it.

Gieffel
15-01-2007, 08:40 PM
i upp it again here for you just in case,but also,you have to have computer admin account using xp.if u av ,the only thing i think of is two tick 2 boxes,right click internet explorer,click properties,box open up,click last tab on end"advanced",scroll dwn 2 last section"security" tick the top 2 under security,allow active content.................,click apply.another way is "ctrl"+"alt"+"delete" all together,u then av task manager,click "processes"tab,start panasonic.exe,u see what appens in taskmanager,if you see it appear,then disappear,then wowsomething (cant remeber off hand exactly)but wow..... will appear,this shouldn,t happen,if it do,it get little complicated for u.
but an easy ans is pm me your imei and i pm you back your codes(that if you want),please everybody,i am only doing this for gieffel no one else,evry1 else just down cal yourself,otherwise i have 100 or so people pming me thier numbers.if you do,they will be ignored.
and GIEFFEL,important do not post ur imei here-pm me with it.

I will try doing what you explain
but don't worry, I will not use PM to ask code nor post it here

thanks for the file, I have verified mine it's the same, I'm not not missing some file

sahaya
06-04-2011, 12:37 PM
try online... to get the codes........