PDA

View Full Version : unlocking nokia vodafone 6630 china

Rudy Hutajulu
03-01-2007, 11:59 AM
Please help unlock my nokia 6630 vodafone China cannot use in Indonesia sim card my phone imei <removed> :-?

93tid
03-01-2007, 01:37 PM
Read the rules and search the forum before posting.

You should be banned already on two accounts: posting a code request and posting your IMEI.

If you had bothered to read any of the stickies before posting, you wouldn't have posted at all.

To make it even easier for you, here are the highlights:

Point 1:

CURRENTLY, BB5 PHONES, THIS INCLUDES N SERIES (N70, N90, N91), 6630, 6680 AND OTHERS, CANNOT BE UNLOCKED BY ANY WAY EXCEPT REQUESTING THE CODE FROM YOUR NETWORK PROVIDER.

As soon as is there any news, it will be posted here. Don't ask things like "Do you know when there will be a solution?" for two things: a) it has been asked thousands of times and b) Bookmark this page and keep visiting it. As soon as there is a solution, it will be here.

Point 2:

READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING
http://nokiafree.org/forums/announcement.php?f=163

Point 3:

ANY CODE REQUEST WILL BE CONSIDERED SPAM. IT WILL BE DELETED AND THE USER WHO POSTED AN IMEI OR A CODE REQUEST WILL BE BANNED.

Point 4:
BE POLITE. WE MEAN IT.

I am trying very hard to comply with Point 4, but other members are less restrained, as you might find out. Please read all of the above very carefully before you decide to post again in order to avoid being banned or abused by forum members with less patience.

Jwpara
04-01-2007, 08:31 AM
Please help unlock my nokia 6630 vodafone China cannot use in Indonesia sim card my phone imei <removed> :-?

I do not understand the glitch, Vodafone in China? (China has only 2 providers CMCC and Unicom), second the Chinese providers do not have locked phones, I assume your phone have another problem,.. stolen maybe.