PDA

View Full Version : BB5 unlock via USB here 17MB

mrnokiaman
04-03-2007, 06:06 PM
this is the only working usb method, with cracked dongle! all cracked, untested by me...but the site i got it from says...this is just been release in Jan 2007 download and try, then let me know...i think it works with standard USB.

finally something to get excited for

<removed>

darx
05-03-2007, 04:21 PM
test it you'r self, because put it this way if i were to try the soft you posted and it killed my phone i'd kill you

themadassassin
05-03-2007, 08:56 PM
test it you'r self, because put it this way if i were to try the soft you posted and it killed my phone i'd kill you

you geek how can you say that! you dont know where mr nokia lives,plus i bet he's tougher than you:lol:

jmec
05-03-2007, 09:07 PM
this is the only working usb method, with cracked dongle! all cracked, untested by me...but the site i got it from says...this is just been release in Jan 2007 download and try, then let me know...i think it works with standard USB.

<removed>

hi, MRNOKIAMAN do you mind to put the last two files back,because i was downloading it and someone just removed it,why?

NokDoc
05-03-2007, 09:25 PM
Mr. NokiaMan,

Don't post or link to software U haven't tested for reliability.

U are allowed to repost the link(s) if at least U are convinced for Urself.

Mr. Darx,

Respect, thanks to guys like U this forum doesn't need moderators.

Mr. TheMadAssassin,

I'm tougher, I'll kill and ban.

NokDoc

NokDoc
05-03-2007, 09:38 PM
...and someone just removed it,why?

Hi,

I removed it, like I removed all earlier bb5 fake softwares too.

To avoid big useless threads from newbies attracted by nothing more as suggestions only.

NokDoc

jmec
05-03-2007, 09:40 PM
mr nokdoc if you was thinking to remove it why didnīt you do it right after it been post, i lost 1 hour downloading parts of it when i got to the end you removed it ,i respect all the imei stuff,etc,but if i wont to download the soft and try it on my own risk is my problem,i havent seen anything in the forum that says that you cant post any software unless you try it first.

thanks anyway.

NokDoc
05-03-2007, 10:10 PM
Hi,

>> why didn&#180;t you do it right after it been post

As a moderator, I'm supposed to be neutral.

Since noone knows if it works, I simply had no moral excuse.

But the opinion from someone with a reputation like Mr. Darx is sufficient to me to decide 'we' don't like it.

>> i havent seen anything in the forum that says that you cant

Hehe, we don't even have a rules section here, they became useless after finding out only few people read them.

But never those which they were intended for.

Offtopic, a reply to Ur pm; I dono shit bout dct4, bb5, unlocking or flashing box stuff.

NokDoc

jmec
05-03-2007, 10:33 PM
you are what a moderater,HA HA

when you say something like "I dono shit bout dct4, bb5, unlocking or flashing box stuff"
i think you dont know shit!!!

darx
06-03-2007, 04:11 PM
without getting into a slagging match
i find it unacceptable for a person to post a piece of software or links to a piece of software which he hasn't even had the decency to test, for all he knows it may be a trojan or a worm or worse he may have even posted it knowing full well it could not only cause damage to a persons pc but his phone.
we are here as a community to help each other learn not to distribute untested software and i find the excuse.please don't flame me if this software kills you'r phone because i havent even had the decency to test it my self as pathetic.

if this had been posted by a well known a reputable member i would not have a problem but it was posted by a guy with no history here this was his first post and we know nothing about him so in my eyes it's not worth the risk

darx
06-03-2007, 04:14 PM
you geek how can you say that! you dont know where mr nokia lives,plus i bet he's tougher than you:lol:

shows you what you know dude if you knew any thing you'd know how easy it is to trace a persons ip address so thoroughley you could pinpoint exactley where he's posting from

bybuss
09-03-2007, 07:37 PM
merci

<removed>

merci

Salami1_1
10-03-2007, 03:31 PM
bye bye mr jmec..

I do not tolerate such disrespect for our admin who knows more then you will ever know in your life

banned for 1 month

for the rest, this topic is going nowhere..
so stop posting

themadassassin
11-03-2007, 11:46 AM
shows you what you know dude if you knew any thing you'd know how easy it is to trace a persons ip address so thoroughley you could pinpoint exactley where he's posting from

how do you turn IP's into addresses! you know nothing:-D

electrophoretic
11-03-2007, 01:03 PM
I think this thread has done enough...

Can a Mod from this section please close it?

Thanks

G

April Flowers
17-03-2007, 07:24 AM
Decided to butt in this conversation after getting pissed off for the Nth time at George Dubya Bush trying to tell me how to live my life.
Haven't posted in a long time because this forum became way too full of spoiled people who believe they are entitled to get it their way.
Obviously, the original pos(t)er is way too chicken and lacking in skills to risk trying "some" software he came across and decided to whine for someone else to take the risk.
But I disagree with the moderator in removing the post. We should be all competent and responsible for our own decisions. Any noobs that get burned may consider it (one of) their baptism of fire. Has anyone here really never screwed themselves up?! But I rather make the decision for myself rather than have a moderator decide if something is for me or not.
As to the flaming wars that followed, no one is going to take the time to research anyone's IP and "get them". You might as well beat your chest. It is more impressive than empty threats. Unless of course the individual has a static IP and the provider decides to give you his/her info. I recommend working on you chest beating...
What has happened with the forum?! People used to be civil, now it seems everyone wants to take advantage of one another. I eventually got my social engineering plan to fruition and got my 6682 unlocked. I thought about posting the info to the sticky requesting codes for a "study". THen I see a whole bunch of sites selling unlock services for BB5 phones and it made me wonder if someone made a lot of $$ from that "study". It is threads like this one that undermine the confidence and the quality of the posts and the community. After a whole all you get is losers crying I wanna, I wanna, I wanna. Go suck a thumb if you cannot be part of a community, you leeches.

transistorbr
19-03-2007, 01:17 AM
or removed?

<removed>

dead man inc
19-03-2007, 09:37 PM
send to [email protected] and i will try it!!!!

DEAD MAN INC

dead man inc
20-03-2007, 10:27 PM
@ mrnokiaman send the pog then i will try it

dead man inc
21-03-2007, 09:07 PM
mrnokiaman what is the password to the files when extracted please

dead man inc
23-03-2007, 11:11 AM
mrnokiaman im waiting for your reply.I have three phones i can test on but i get no answer from you with password for the new folder,so really what your trying to say is you havent got the password for the files thats why you havent tested it???????????

mkwatis
27-03-2007, 05:29 PM
@mrnokiaman;
give for test then i will post the result a nd out come [email protected]

Unique
28-03-2007, 09:13 PM
you are what a moderater,HA HA

when you say something like "I dono shit bout dct4, bb5, unlocking or flashing box stuff"
i think you dont know shit!!!

:-D :-D :-D

netviet00001
29-03-2007, 02:13 PM
thankssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss