PDA

View Full Version : New (repacked) BB5 unlocker by me :-)

99percentuptime
01-06-2007, 04:47 AM
Hey guys!.

I was kinda getting sick and tired of the badly packaged MANUAL installer (talk about confusing!) for the BB5 unlocker, so I repacked it... SO SIMPLE TO USE NOW!!

Here ya go - just give me credit where it is due please, that is all I ask.

Just unzip, and run the NEW "setup.bat"

[PS] Oh and yeah - I *HAVE* tested this, exhaustively, so don't be asking n00b questions, if you can't read properly!.
This is child's play guys, as far as computing is concerned; if you can't do this, then you shouldn't even CONTEMPLATE unlocking phones! LOL!

THERE ARE A LOT OF NICE PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM, BUT ALAS, A GREATER PERCENTAGE OF LEECHERS WHO SIMPLY CANNOT BE BOTHERED TO *READ* WHAT IS PUT IN FRONT OF THEM. IF THE MONEY MAGNETS WANT TO MAKE MONEY, THEN MAYBE THEY SHOULD HAVE GONE TO UNI, INSTEAD OF SITTING IN THE BACK ROOM OF SOME SWEATSHOP MOBILE OUTFIT, UNLOCKING MOBILES FOR A LIVING. IN A NUTSHELL - THIS SOFTWARE IS FREE AS IN FREE BEER AND FREE SPEECH; IF YOU WANT TO SWEAR AT PEOPLE AND MOAN HOW IT WON'T WORK, AND HOW YOU THINK THE DEVELOPERS ARE STUPID OR WHATEVER, I SUGGEST A GOOD LONG HARD STARE IN THE MIRROR, FIRST!. IF YOU WANT TO USE PEOPLE'S BLOOD SWEAT AND TIME, TO EARN WHAT IS, BASICALLY, MONEY FOR NOTHING (AND NO DOUBT EVERY CHAV IN YOUR TOWN WILL BRAND YOU SOME KIND OF "GENIUS" BECAUSE YOU GAVE OFF SOME KINDA IMPRESSION *YOU* WERE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DNA THAT EVOLVED DEJAN'S AMAZING TALENTS AND CODING SKILLS) THEN BE PREPARED TO BE *POLITE* TO US, AND SPEND SOME TIME LEARNING HOW TO USE THAT PC IN FRONT OF YOU!.

TO EVERY ACTION, THERE IS A REACTION - YOU'D DO WELL TO BEAR THIS IN MIND. INVEST SOME TIME, AND YOU WILL HAVE EARNED YOUR UNLOCKING PROFITS SOMEWHAT MORE!.

GROW UP LEECHERS!

#### ADDED ON 10th JUNE - EASIER SETTING OF COM PORT, VIA BATCH FILES (AUTOMATED) ####

rbcsoftware
02-06-2007, 12:34 AM
Stop moaning like a bitch...but thanks none the less
:razz:

Mr_xande
02-06-2007, 01:01 PM
thanks dude gona try to onlock my 6680 hope it works

99percentuptime
02-06-2007, 03:41 PM
Stop moaning like a bitch...but thanks none the less
:razz:

Kiss my 4ss - it is called manners!

darx
02-06-2007, 06:06 PM
unfortunatley mate you'll find that most of these weekend unlockers only care about one thing the newest free unlocker kit to hit the scene
they couldn't care less about any thing else except lining their pockets with the fruits of you'r labour.

any way it's nice to see some one around here is prepared to help others and give back to the scene unlike most members here.

skyline0511
02-06-2007, 09:43 PM

Ramson
02-06-2007, 10:34 PM
gooooooooooood job from you thnx

Hey guys!.

I was kinda getting sick and tired of the badly packaged MANUAL installer (talk about confusing!) for the BB5 unlocker, so I repacked it... SO SIMPLE TO USE NOW!!

[PS] Oh and yeah - I *HAVE* tested this, exhaustively, so don't be asking n00b questions, if you can't read properly!.
This is child's play guys, as far as computing is concerned; if you can't do this, then you shouldn't even CONTEMPLATE unlocking phones! LOL!

So.... 135 people have read my post, but not ONE person has even thanked me?!. Come off it - either say thanks, or I shall remove this post; learn some manners people!.

99percentuptime
02-06-2007, 11:08 PM
unfortunatley mate you'll find that most of these weekend unlockers only care about one thing the newest free unlocker kit to hit the scene
they couldn't care less about any thing else except lining their pockets with the fruits of you'r labour.

any way it's nice to see some one around here is prepared to help others and give back to the scene unlike most members here.

Yeah I can see what you mean 110% - the intelligent hackers, fuelling the money machine of the ignorant and greedy masses, as per usual, sadly. What a very high percentage of the online community fail to recognise, is that if it were not for all the hackers, coders and geeks, then the probability of the internet OR mobile phones even existing in their current state, would be extremely unlikely indeed.

This is like Linus Torvalds and Richard Stallman and the FSF, inventing and promoting Linux. Now that the masses have FINALLY grasped the fact that maybe Windows ISN'T so great... DUHH.... every man and his dog, wants to suck us dry with support packages and "deals", involving Open source. People don't care how their products came about, they just wanna suck people dry. ANY thick monkey can make money... THAT isn't "clever" one iota; the people with the sense and the knowhow, are the guys who code for little or no money, for the love of coding and the thrill of the chase.

The world is changing and people have become ruthless and selfish. This is unfortunately rather short sighted, because the top of the food chain, requires feeding at SOME time ;-). Remember, fools, it is the geeks who REALLY allow you to make money, you leeching morons.
Humans... the more I see animals, the more I despise humans.

HunterK
03-06-2007, 08:08 AM
thank you :D :-D :grin:

gsi2k
03-06-2007, 11:37 PM
Hey guys!.

So.... 135 people have read my post, but not ONE person has even thanked me?!. Come off it - either say thanks, or I shall remove this post; learn some manners people!.

I've read the post. Thank You!!!!

subibabu
05-06-2007, 03:53 PM
thankx dude..... hope it works....

ram33
05-06-2007, 03:59 PM
thanks from me m8

evesabri
06-06-2007, 03:26 AM
Thanks man i hope it will be O.K

morgs
06-06-2007, 05:17 AM
Thank you.no doubt this is already on sale on ebay by the losers of life

biggoof
06-06-2007, 05:49 AM
Thanks, I hope it works. Either way appreciate the effort.

peterindia
06-06-2007, 08:50 AM
Hey guys!.

thanx a lot bro for ur kind post.
its gud
plz tell does thst software also works for noikia 6131???????????????????

parizian32
06-06-2007, 11:46 AM
thnks thnks you ........

Asok
06-06-2007, 08:47 PM
Thanks man, Made things alot easier.

ab0rt
07-06-2007, 07:34 PM
awesome work buddy!
cant believe it finally came out! we have been waiting for the bb5 solution for so long i was beginning to think it was never gonna happen but then yknow what they say - whatever can be built by man can be unbuilt by man, whatever can be locked by man can be unlocked by man

99percentuptime
09-06-2007, 05:24 PM
The majority of replies have been thankful people, and hey - I appreciate that a lot. :)

ecosse
10-06-2007, 02:25 AM
Hey, I downloaded the file and ran the setup.bat like u said. That worked fine. But then when I click on bb5logunlocker, I get an error saying, "unable to open com port." what is going on? Thanks.

99percentuptime
10-06-2007, 03:03 PM
Hey, I downloaded the file and ran the setup.bat like u said. That worked fine. But then when I click on bb5logunlocker, I get an error saying, "unable to open com port." what is going on? Thanks.

Read and you shall learn. You need to go into "logs" and edit the file "bb5_unlocker.cfg" in notepad, and change the COM port to correspond with the com port which has been assigned to your DKU-5 etc.

Simple.

Why on earth the software doesn't include a drop-down list box, to select the COM port, instead of having to manually edit a text file, is kinda odd if you ask me. Having done VB6 a lot in the past, it is CHILDS PLAY to implement!.

Kijoki
14-06-2007, 09:46 PM
Appreciate it! Just started (start 2night) learning VB6, doubt it's actually that hard as for some odd reason I seem to catch on quick when it comes to computers (so opposite to everything else in my life :P)

Anyways just wanted to say thanks :D

15-06-2007, 03:35 AM
thanks! thanks! thanks! thanks! thanks! thanks! thanks! thanks!
:)

99percentuptime
15-06-2007, 04:37 AM
thanks! thanks! thanks! thanks! thanks! thanks! thanks! thanks!
:)

You're WELCOME!! You're WELCOME!! You're WELCOME!! You're WELCOME!! You're WELCOME!! You're WELCOME!! You're WELCOME!! You're WELCOME!! You're WELCOME!! You're WELCOME!! You're WELCOME!! You're WELCOME!! You're WELCOME!! You're WELCOME!! You're WELCOME!! You're WELCOME!! You're WELCOME!! You're WELCOME!! You're WELCOME!! You're WELCOME!! You're WELCOME!! You're WELCOME!! You're WELCOME!! You're WELCOME!! You're WELCOME!! You're WELCOME!! You're WELCOME!!

darx
15-06-2007, 10:55 AM
good work mate any thing that stops the newbs from balling like babies is a good thing in my mind lol

bushwraith
15-06-2007, 02:58 PM
Thank you so much for this, it kicks ass, as everyone else seems to get few problems. But when i try to make a log it says Fbus cable error. i have a dku-5 cable, but in the com port section of my device manager it says it is ArkMicro, now in another post on this forum it says if it says arkmicro or prolific it will not work?????? Why the hell not, surely a dku-5 is dku-5, if not what sort of dku-5 do i need??? Any help would be great, cheers

99percentuptime
15-06-2007, 06:16 PM
Thank you so much for this, it kicks ass, as everyone else seems to get few problems. But when i try to make a log it says Fbus cable error. i have a dku-5 cable, but in the com port section of my device manager it says it is ArkMicro, now in another post on this forum it says if it says arkmicro or prolific it will not work?????? Why the hell not, surely a dku-5 is dku-5, if not what sort of dku-5 do i need??? Any help would be great, cheers
It would seem that not ALL dku-5's are created as equals... but I am not an unlocking expert, so maybe someone else would be kind enough to lend you a hand. Sorry for my lack of help, and thanks for the appreciation of my installer. It is not money, but the feeling of happiness from THANKS that make free software worth while!!. :D

alfwithhair
16-06-2007, 11:13 PM
Thanks m8, unlocked my 6630 from Orange UK in second with your version of dejan. Had been messing about for weeks with the previous version to get it to read the phone. persistant com port probs.

You are the best m8.

Scotty428
27-06-2007, 04:31 PM
Hi, first post here. :)

I've been looking around for ages on google for something that will unlock my new ebay bought Vodafone locked Nokia 6234, will this work on this phone? I have a CA-53 cable.

Thank you!

Dojjan
01-07-2007, 05:46 PM
Many thanks!!!:D

matthews
03-07-2007, 12:30 PM
Just read the whole thing hope it helps me with my 6280 ibe been searching for days for something like this.

thanks for placing this up on here :)

darx
03-07-2007, 02:30 PM
Just read the whole thing hope it helps me with my 6280 ibe been searching for days for something like this.

thanks for placing this up on here :)

the 6280 is not supported with this software there is a mt pro box which can do this but that costs well over 3 thousand uk pounds or just phone you'r service provider and pay for the codes that'll work too

matthews
04-07-2007, 02:44 PM
Ah rite cheers for letting me know m8 i wish i could contact em i got it from ebay a while back was supposed to be already unlocked but is actually locked to t mobile and wont accept my o2 sim

qwert69
05-07-2007, 05:28 PM
...Here ya go - just give me credit where it is due please, that is all I ask.

Just unzip, and run the NEW "setup.bat".....

thanks a lot...:D :-D

maksboy
09-07-2007, 08:08 PM
Thanks buddy for this software...this is of great help. Still need to verify if it works for 5300, 6086 and 6133...
Maks

darx
10-07-2007, 08:28 AM
Thanks buddy for this software...this is of great help. Still need to verify if it works for 5300, 6086 and 6133...
Maks

no mate it does not work for those models

yeah123
10-07-2007, 01:34 PM
will the software work for 6288???:-? :-?

darx
10-07-2007, 02:15 PM
no it will not the 6288 is not supported by any means other than buying the code from the service provider or finding someone with a mt pro box but seeing as the mt pro box costs over 3 grand it would cost a fair bit to get it unlocked with one of those

chewkl
13-07-2007, 02:07 AM
Firstly, I would like to say a big THANK U!!! to 99percentuptime for the great work. Now my question, does this work with an N95 locked to Vodafone? The N95 comes with a DKE-2 cable BTW.

Again, thanks!!!

darx
13-07-2007, 04:11 PM
Firstly, I would like to say a big THANK U!!! to 99percentuptime for the great work. Now my question, does this work with an N95 locked to Vodafone? The N95 comes with a DKE-2 cable BTW.

Again, thanks!!!

easy answer NO

indianajones
15-07-2007, 02:45 PM
I downloaded the file and installed like u said. That worked fine, changed the COM port etc..etc....
But then when I hook up the phone and click on the "Read Phone" it reads the serial number and then I get the "WAIT" message....
Nothing happens beyond that. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling the software and still I get the same problem.

what is going on? Thanks.

Ryan16
17-07-2007, 12:45 PM
I downloaded the file and installed like u said. That worked fine, changed the COM port etc..etc....
But then when I hook up the phone and click on the "Read Phone" it reads the serial number and then I get the "WAIT" message....
Nothing happens beyond that. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling the software and still I get the same problem.

what is going on? Thanks.

I've got the same problem. The program doesn't react, it keep showing "waiting"

bcatlock
21-07-2007, 10:06 PM
just try the obvious,,,,clean pins,fully charge batt,,,,make sure com right,,,best i found is to hit "read phone" as soon as NOKIA shown on screen....:)
hope it helps

madspoon
25-07-2007, 02:53 PM
A big thank you from Dublin for your efforts 99.

Appreciated!

flashharry
26-07-2007, 11:25 PM
Thanks 99percentuptime :D

lig0001
05-08-2007, 01:18 PM
i cnt get that bb5 to work how do i get it to work :razz: :razz: i cnt do it

nokialuvr1979
12-08-2007, 09:58 PM
thank you very much, it was much easier to understand the program now. i appreciate you doing this for everyone (including me ^_^)

ricky28051989
23-08-2007, 03:42 PM
my device manager isnt showing my bku-5 cable under any com ports?.....
its saying im connected from my comp to my fone via usb cable? any help?

robiom
23-08-2007, 10:26 PM
Thanks for the hard work.

Has anyone been able to rework Dejans program to operate with the newer nokias yet?

OR is there a new unlocker for the likes of N80 & N95?

jinsing
23-08-2007, 11:04 PM
thanks, haven't used it prob wouldn't as have no bb5 phones! just gr8 that guys like you are willing to share. thanks

cfcdar
03-10-2007, 08:48 AM
Thanks mate, have a smile on me!!

dewxx
20-10-2007, 10:18 PM
is works 4 6280? thanks

darx
21-10-2007, 05:04 AM
is works 4 6280? thanks

no it does not

frostyusa
24-10-2007, 01:31 PM
thanks for this software. just like to point out that there is some sad git out there that has made a file under the same name to spread a bug. some people have no lives what so ever hey

Wisdom_Mcr
24-10-2007, 07:13 PM
Props dude :-)

simongr
10-11-2007, 08:33 AM
I was informed that Nokia N73 can now be opened with Dejan software - however an Fbus cable is needed - I have a CA-53 which does not work - is the DKU-5 and CA-42 compatible with Nokia N73? please

darx
10-11-2007, 07:39 PM
I was informed that Nokia N73 can now be opened with Dejan software - however an Fbus cable is needed - I have a CA-53 which does not work - is the DKU-5 and CA-42 compatible with Nokia N73? please

one post on this topic would have sufficed there is no need to post three times.

nope123
12-11-2007, 12:11 PM
i have paid for a release code from tmobile but it doesnt work and they offered me a refund as a ploy to keep me on the network.

Can anyone help?

valet
12-11-2007, 10:50 PM
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

markarman
21-11-2008, 10:43 PM
hello every one,
been reading this thread and the software seems cool, however when i download it (and do an antivirus scan as i do on all downloads) it shows there is a threat and that its a trojan, i have tried downloading the plain bb5 unlocker from several locations but with the same scan results.

is there anyone out there who has a version that is not infected?

or any other help?

please

thanks a million

rnln
01-06-2009, 09:02 AM
anyone has any new found on unlocking 6133?
Thanks.