PDA

View Full Version : help with writing gold card...

virus
02-11-2002, 05:28 PM
hi..
i bought a sim card reader from a swedish company..
here is the link for it :

http://www.mobilvaruhus.com/p26.htm

i extracted KI and IMSI with CARDinal..
it took me about 4 hours to get out the KI and IMSI...
then wrote the KI and IMSI into twinsim and generated pic and eeprom hex files.. but when i try to burn it on a gold card it says that its not a gold pic file..
any one got an idea how to do ??

an other problem is that i only have 15 numbers on my IMSI.. there should be 18 but CARDinal only shows 15.. is there a generator for making it full length ??

//regards
virus

brakk_
03-11-2002, 05:56 AM
if u used twinsin u have to reformat your wrong hex file with bin2hex or hex2bin by choosing (I)ntel encoding option and maybe put Ki key in 'good order' (Cardinal is generating sort of 'scrambled' key, u can have detail at 'cloning Sim cards' thread)
btw with twinsin 1.1 u can click an option who say your key issued from cardinal or another Ki cracking software and all will goes right by generating hex files this time
for imsi i don't remember what's the tip to correct missing digits.. sorry
imho, it's better to use latest dejan simscan software, faster and more secure... and will solve your problem imsi

megordon2002
05-11-2002, 12:17 AM
Hi,
you have one imsi but 2ways of reading it.
You have the pure imsi code, the one we have to use to write on the card and the legal imsi which has 15 digits.

If you use twinsim v1.1, you can write the imsi code given by Cardinal and the soft will write it from legal to pure imsi if you check the case "imsi from cardinal".
The hex made by twinsim v1.1 work, but i suggest that you use a silvercard (or green) because goldcards don't work with all telephones.

Regards, MG.