PDA

View Full Version : Gsm Alarm using Nokia 3310



RedBullMan
16-06-2007, 06:16 AM
Hi,
I know you guys are experts...especially with the 3310 .. know it was a legend phone and i have a 3310 spy model. I heard it can be simple gsm dialler, and i have seen it on ebay. I tried to buy just the phone of these people but they are not interested and say they have agreement with nokia to produce it. hmmm i am not sure about that as there are about 5 of them selliing these things, especially seeing as he also claimed to have invented the spyphone too, working for nokia etc etc, blah blah (bloody cheek, i know you guys on here did it!)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GSM-BOAT-WIREFREE-ALARM-SYSTEM-INTRUDER-BILGE-FIRE_W0QQitemZ260127711610QQihZ016QQcategoryZ15263QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

it appears to be just plugged into headphone socket...do you know how i can make one, i am not a phone expert...any advice is appreciated, even if it dial one speeddial no

bcatlock
19-06-2007, 12:34 AM
Hi,
I know you guys are experts...especially with the 3310 .. know it was a legend phone and i have a 3310 spy model. I heard it can be simple gsm dialler, and i have seen it on ebay. I tried to buy just the phone of these people but they are not interested and say they have agreement with nokia to produce it. hmmm i am not sure about that as there are about 5 of them selliing these things, especially seeing as he also claimed to have invented the spyphone too, working for nokia etc etc, blah blah (bloody cheek, i know you guys on here did it!)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GSM-BOAT-WIREFREE-ALARM-SYSTEM-INTRUDER-BILGE-FIRE_W0QQitemZ260127711610QQihZ016QQcategoryZ15263QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

it appears to be just plugged into headphone socket...do you know how i can make one, i am not a phone expert...any advice is appreciated, even if it dial one speeddial no

just use THIS forums special secret
http://nokiafree.org/forums/search.php
:)

sneakersupplier
18-09-2008, 04:45 AM
I like the shoes: Nike Air Force 1 (http://www.sneakersupplier.com)