PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Nokia 6030 handset

avinashster
23-07-2007, 05:01 AM
Hi,

I have Nokia 6030 handset. It worked fine for last 2 years now it is giving some problems. The phone is not recognizing the SIM card. I am getting the message "Insert SIM Card" .
I have checked there is no problem with SIM. This SIM was working fine. I have also contacted the service provider to make sure that they have not locked the phone.
If i try the same SIM on another handset it works fine.

Please help.

Thanks,
Avi

bcatlock
25-07-2007, 10:29 PM
therecould b bad contact on bsi pin result in insert sim the soulution is change batt connector but sometimes the problem is the bsi pin on the battey itself solution change battery,,
if not see pics

good luck:)

avinashster
01-08-2007, 06:51 AM
therecould b bad contact on bsi pin result in insert sim the soulution is change batt connector but sometimes the problem is the bsi pin on the battey itself solution change battery,,
if not see pics

good luck:)

Thanks bcatlock. Thanks for the technical details i really wanted the technical information.

As far as battery is concerned i have tried with different other battery but it did not fixed the problem.

I had given my handset for repair and the person told me some thing about the replacement of ic, i guess he was pointing to the same thing u mentioned. But he tried changing the ic and still the problem was not fixed.

What can be other issues if the ic is working fine.

I'll confirm if the same ic was changed or not.

Thanks a lot for your help. Please do let me know what can be further issues.

avinashster
01-08-2007, 12:35 PM
Thanks bcatlock. Thanks for the technical details i really wanted the technical information.

As far as battery is concerned i have tried with different other battery but it did not fixed the problem.

I had given my handset for repair and the person told me some thing about the replacement of ic, i guess he was pointing to the same thing u mentioned. But he tried changing the ic and still the problem was not fixed.

What can be other issues if the ic is working fine.

I'll confirm if the same ic was changed or not.

Thanks a lot for your help. Please do let me know what can be further issues.

They have replaced (SIM Connector IC).
Please do let me know what the other issues can be.