PDA

View Full Version : Nokia N80 - Dejan's Program Problem

e05153
15-09-2007, 11:20 PM
I have read and followed literally EVERY article on this software, but it still wont work...

I configged the COM port - Works Correctly

Now it opens the software...

It seems to be doing something BUT then it screws up, and goes NOT RESPONDING... tried in on 4PC's ranging from Vista to Win98... Im using a DKU-5 Cable with a Nokia N80... As I say Ive followed literally all articles step by step carefully and it fooks up every time!

CAN ANYONE HELP ME??????????????? :-?

Many Thanks in advance,

e05153

scottybalotty
08-10-2007, 11:33 AM
obviously not LITERALLY every article. Have you not seen the clear list of the phones that are only supprted by dejan unlocker. N80 is not in it you dick.

darx
08-10-2007, 02:07 PM
I have read and followed literally EVERY article on this software, but it still wont work...

I configged the COM port - Works Correctly

Now it opens the software...

It seems to be doing something BUT then it screws up, and goes NOT RESPONDING... tried in on 4PC's ranging from Vista to Win98... Im using a DKU-5 Cable with a Nokia N80... As I say Ive followed literally all articles step by step carefully and it fooks up every time!

CAN ANYONE HELP ME??????????????? :-?

Many Thanks in advance,

e05153

you obviousley did not bother to read the stickie threads which are at the very top of this section where even a 5 year old would not miss them
so just for you follow this link and read it, you will find the answer you seek there
http://nokiafree.org/forums/t83151/s.html