PDA

View Full Version : for all the lazy bastards out there

darx
05-10-2007, 12:25 PM
this is for all the lazy bastards out there who can not be arsed to read one single post on this forum before going into a bitch fit when they can't unlock their phone.

dejans free software does work. ok i have used it many times so have thousands of others. just because you'r too retarded to get it to work dosent mean it's fake or plain old dosent work.

dejans free software only supports a small number of models there is a list on these bloody forums that tells you exactley which models it will unlock and for the lazy amoung you here is a link to that thread
http://nokiafree.org/forums/t82582/s.html
i sudgest you use it.

if you'r phone is not on that list it is not supported and no amount of you'r wining or bitching is ever going to change that.

there is no such thing as a bb5 calculator it does not exist no matter what you think you know or you'r friends / coleagues have told you. it does not exist. those selling it on ebay are scamming you but go ahead buy it waste you'r money just don't come here crying when you have hardlocked you'r phone and lost you'r money.

now that we have that out of the way there are 3 methods to unlock most bb5 phones.

1. pay for the code from you'r service provider and no there is no freaking calculator, they have the codes directley from nokia, nokia made the phone and only they have access to the codes so don't bloody ask.

2. pay some guy at you'r local market to unlock it for you, he's probabley gona charge you a pretty penny for this service but thats his buisness so i don't care.

3. buy the professional unlocking equiptment which will cost you a fair bit of money' and you'll also need some pretty advanced knowledge to opperate this kit so unless you know what you'r doing, shut up whining.

rite now theres you'r answers either accept these as the truth or go to hell. either way i don't care i'm just bloody sick of you one post wonders showing up here demanding answers thinking you know what you'r dribbling on about when in reality you don't know shit.

have a nice day now you hear.

norriemac
08-10-2007, 10:13 PM
..English. Aye,you should read wot it says on the tin...

However,don.t be too hard on beginners - there are so many plaigairising Del-boys out there who claim to have the quick/cheap/easy answer....

I would be grateful for some form of pointers on where best to purchase 'semi'-professional unlocking equipment.Is it a case of trawling the net or can anyone help?

norrie

doink
16-10-2007, 01:39 PM
nice post.
direct and to the point. do as the man says, read the posts on this forum.
most of your questions will be answered here. no one minds sensible
questions but if you can't be bothered to try and help yourself don't expect others
to put themselves out.

muta
02-12-2007, 11:31 PM
@darx sounds like the mrs kicked you of bed m8:D hope no one needs a dictionary to understand that simple english.

OnePostWonder
16-01-2008, 10:58 PM
If I were a woman I'd marry you mate, thank f*ck for someone saying it like it should be said.

You've given myself, and everyone else, all the info we need to know - thank YOU very much, you've saved me another 4 hours of searching.

Someone make this man Prime Minister.

Mutiny32
07-10-2008, 01:52 AM
Bu....but I wanna be lazy :mad:

Just kidding :-P