PDA

View Full Version : is this possible? message alert...

theremoids
04-11-2002, 08:27 AM
can we assign the pointer of one of the message alert like "standard" to the (empty) ringtone slot?

i'm experimenting with it for a week now on my 6210 and i'm not yet successful... maybe somebody here knows.

or it would be better if one of the message alerts like "standard" can choose any of the ringtones like in the 3315's "personal"... is this possible? thanks!

raivenz
04-11-2002, 08:24 PM
bosing pede pow ba malaman cell no# mo kase ala po kaw email na nakagay eh. may konting katanungan lang pow about editing the flash files :D :grin: :-D

0918-333-5335

best regards:D :rolleyes: :p

tempe
04-11-2002, 08:33 PM
bahasa apa ni? tak faham...

NokDoc
04-11-2002, 08:52 PM
Mr. Raivenz and Mr. Tempe,

Would U please use English language out here.

Thanks.

NokDoc

tempe
04-11-2002, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by NokDoc
Mr. Raivenz and Mr. Tempe,

Would U please use English language out here.

Thanks.

NokDoc
Sorry Mr. NokDoc, What I meant was "What language is this? I don't understand".

NokDoc
04-11-2002, 09:50 PM
Quite Ironic then.

If only, I couldn't make that up from the language U used there.

The more the fact to prove why everyone should write in English.

Thanks.

NokDoc

markaidestine
04-11-2002, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by raivenz
bosing pede pow ba malaman cell no# mo kase ala po kaw email na nakagay eh. may konting katanungan lang pow about editing the flash files :D :grin: :-D

0918-333-5335

best regards:D :rolleyes: :p

Kabayan,
dont use our languange here, we need to talk in english whether its bad or good and besides its not required to be fluent.... and one more thing... i dont think theremoids will give u his no. esp. now that he knew u will only ask him about editing flash files.... if i were u, ill make a thread regarding ur problem in flashing.... and theremoids will gladly answer you... and not only him, there's a lot of helpful flashers here..... so u can get more solutions!

alucard
05-11-2002, 04:05 AM
try using ice dragons flashtone elite,

raivenz
05-11-2002, 08:07 AM
sorry mr moderator:confused:
okies matez
thankz nalang mga kabayanz
:D :D :p

theremoids
05-11-2002, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by alucard
try using ice dragons flashtone elite,

my point here is NOT how to change the messages alerts BUT how to REDIRECT the pointers of the "standard" to an (empty) slot... this way it would be easier to change the message alert (via MBUS/FBUS).

@raivenz... join the Flashers_Club (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Flashers_Club/) ... it's composed of Pinoys ONLY... there, you can talk Tagalog/Pilipino and many will be glad to answer your questions. thanks!

wai3000
20-05-2003, 09:36 PM
has this been cracked yet?

liteFun
21-05-2003, 12:47 AM
cracked, what?
i don't understand.

there are lots of people who thinks every software has to be cracked or something. (should first learn how to use their computers..)

but if you meant has this problem solved, i don't know.

i haven't taken closer look for this code, and i don't understand it, but have noticed something when i first time flashed new tones.

if you put normal ringtone toneid to something over 200 (in dec), it may give you those alert tones.
this happened to me.

so, i would guess those sms/game/other tones would use toneid's.
and so somewhere has to be information which tones are sms tones.
there you should change for eg. place where downloaded tones are stored.

i really don't know, i'm only guessing it may be like that.

i hope mr. NokDoc would give some hints.

pico
21-05-2003, 10:45 AM
you want to make message alert tone into ringtone?

open flash in hexworkshop, search out string:

8005020A01
now you are at tone data for SPECIAL alert, you can use some brain to find others if you like..

not 100% sure about 6210- but other nokia, this tone is in .re format (pure hex).
just copy/paste that section of hex to one of your worse standard tones..

search old threads for more info about tone editing. its VERY old subject.

pico
21-05-2003, 10:47 AM
@ litefun, doanloaded/ota tones get stored in eeprom. in some phones, these are in standard .re (you can copy/pase tone between mcu/ppm/eeprom) but in some model (ie 3330) the tone in eeprom is different format.
good idea to study your flash file :)