PDA

View Full Version : TO abe,yasser,iccang,tek,MTL

Eugene
06-03-2002, 10:09 AM
hi guys, have you encountered a problem like this.........
my friend have a 6210v5.17,she ask me why her phone doesnt accept any simcard,so i try to read uising nokiatool,it reads like this........

EEEEE closed
FFFF closed
FFFF closed
EEEEEEEEEE closed

but the imei stil the same with the phone and at the back of the phone,so i read full flash of it using nokiaflashtool from 200K-600K.and i read it thru nfree,but nothing problems, and then i unlock it thru nokiaflashtool.now it accepts any simcard but no network and resets every 10seconds,i read it to nokiatool but th locks still the same..............

EEEEE closed
FFFF closed
FFFF closed
EEEEEEEEEE closed..........

I try to calculate faid,eeprom using nk calculator by dejan but it reads like this......

Phone ID: V 05.17 01-06-01 NPE-3 (c) NMP.
IMEI: 350148209054793
Origin IMEI: 350148209054793
Product Code: 0503884
Security Lock:

MS ID: 83 388FD8C8112FACE045B30832

Bad signature!, Maybe this phone is a new product?!

what does it mean? again i try to calculate faid,eeprom using eepromtools3.0 by b-phreaks,but still reads fucking BAD SIGNATURE. again i try to calculate faid,eeprom using noktool by rolis1.5b, now it reads BAD COBBA SIGNATURE and.....
EEEEE closed
FFFF closed
FFFF closed
EEEEEEEEEE closed

again i try almost 10 times using noktool by rolis, i set to factory all locks and click SFR,clear sp locks,update faid and click sw reset.. viola!!!!!
now the phone works properly.it have network,no hang, and i read it to nokiatool,, all locks are open and reset to....

00101 open
0000 open
0000 open
0000000001 open

but.............................
a certain minutes of observation(almost 30 minutes),the phone's network flactuate
until it gone,and i search network but phone responce NO NETWORK COVERAGE,damn......but the phone doesnt resets anytime.again i read all locks using nokiatool, it reads like this........

EEEEE closed
FFFF closed
FFFF closed
EEEEEEEEEE closed

DAMN!.... again i try to calculate faid,eeprom,and clear all locks using noktool by rolis, but still BAD COBBA SIGNATURE...... i try to calculate many times but now it doesnt works on my phone...........
QUESTION! is it a software problem or a hardware problem?
if it is a software problem,what kind of software that i have to use?
(i dont have nokia box or dejan box)
(i also try to upgrade and downgrade its mcu-ppm version,and
calculate faid,eeprom,nothing happens)
if it is a hardware problem,do i have to resolder cobba IC using hot
air?

PLZZZZ! HELP ME!!!! im almost 3 days working on it but im badly no luck....
plz, give me TIPS, what i gonna do?

MORE POWER TO YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND THIS ULTIMATE FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GODBLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

||Joe
06-03-2002, 02:01 PM
hi!

well, "Bad signature!, Maybe this phone is a new product?!" occurs, if the MSID is corrupted...

maybe this could help:
try to flash the phone with a newer version (like 5.36), reset e2p with nokiatools and calc faid etc.

greets,
-tek-

Eugene
06-03-2002, 05:27 PM
ok! tnx!!!
more power!!!!

Abe
06-03-2002, 08:16 PM
I think its harwdare problem...try to resolder cobba......try to put some hot air to the all motherboard......if you have hot air solder station............after that try all again with software......good luck......

||Joe
07-03-2002, 12:01 AM
I just suggest you to rewrite full software...
in many cases when you try to read MSID with no success, the reason is patched MCU ("partial" etc.)
Best Regards.

Iccang
07-03-2002, 04:15 AM
I was found trouble like that but 3310, and I tried to flash it with lower version (503 to 445), the result is locked, but I unlocked by rolis 4.71 and update faid by b-phreaks (that time log files not yet free...). So, why you don't try like my experince? Hope can help...

BR,
Iccang
=====

Abe
07-03-2002, 05:33 AM
This is not a problem with MSID or something else.....this phone works ok and then suddenly all locks closed.......i had plenty of 3210 and 2-3 3310 with this problem and all solved by putting hot air to cobba chip and flash chip.......and sometimes i had to put hot air to all the PCB but mostly hot air on cobba and flash chip.........
Hot air on flash chip also works on Flash ID:263568fd65 or something like that.....i mean when you have a weird flash ID.........
that's all.............