PDA

View Full Version : Transfer your picture message to N7650!

Pejo
10-11-2002, 02:05 PM
I did it.

How?

Like this:

You must have LogoManager. Do your picture message (better is to do it all at once because latter you'll have to uninstall LogoManager), and save file in LogoManager normal .nlm file.
Then opet that save picture message and save it on the same place with same name, but chane only tipe of save. this tame you must save it in OTA bitmap (.otb) file.
When you do that, uninstall your Logo Manager and restart computer.
Then that saved file, change .nlm to .ota, and transfer it to your phone via IRda or Bluetooth.
You'll get the picture in Inbox, and than just press save on options menu, and mobile will automatic save to Picture Message Image file...

If something is not quite understanding, please ask... enjoy;)

Pejo
10-11-2002, 05:52 PM
Here is prof that I did it... here are some Picture messages from me...;)

mydonnay
10-11-2002, 06:03 PM
Hi Pejo,

I did that 2 days ago... please view this thread http://nokiafree.org/forums/t8340/s.html
actually there's no need to uninstall Logo Manager :)

cheers

mydonnay
10-11-2002, 06:04 PM
by the way, do you have the full or registered version of e-file manager now?

SideWinder SR
11-11-2002, 12:17 AM
um nam je posto glavni acker na forumu =)

mydonnay
11-11-2002, 03:45 AM
um nam je posto glavni acker na forumu

what did you post? english translation please.....

SideWinder SR
11-11-2002, 10:33 AM
lol... sonmething like this "pejo u become main hacker on this forum" but in funny way.... :cool:

Pejo
11-11-2002, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by SideWinder SR
um nam je posto glavni acker na forumu =)

Pa bilo je i vrijeme...:D

Translate: "It was time do became one..."

Pejo
11-11-2002, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by mydonnay
Hi Pejo,

I did that 2 days ago... please view this thread http://nokiafree.org/forums/t8340/s.html
actually there's no need to uninstall Logo Manager :)

cheers

Sorry, I didn't see it. And yes, you MUST uninstall, because if you dont uninstall, you cant chance from .nml to .ota file...;)

mydonnay
11-11-2002, 03:34 PM
lol... sonmething like this "pejo u become main hacker on this forum" but in funny way....

ahh... thanks for translating it..

mydonnay
11-11-2002, 03:38 PM
Sorry, I didn't see it. And yes, you MUST uninstall, because if you dont uninstall, you cant chance from .nml to .ota file...

How come you cannot change .nml to .ota if logomanager is still installed?

Over here, I can rename .nml to .ota even though logomanager is installed. Go and figure....

Kilrah
11-11-2002, 04:04 PM
You can't rename coz you don't see the extension? Open an explorer window, go to the folder options and uncheck 'Hide files extensions for known file types'... You will see it now :D :rolleyes: ;)

Regards
Kilrah

mydonnay
11-11-2002, 06:51 PM
Hi Pejo,

I assumed that your Windows is configured to show file extensions. Kilrah is correct :) you need to configure your Windows to show file extensions for known file types so that you can rename the .nlm file to .ota and you don't need to UNINSTALL logomanager.

Go figure..... ;)

Pejo
11-11-2002, 07:16 PM
Oh my god, what a moron am I, I'm such an idiot... I totaly forgat to uncheck this pice of shit... sorry guys...

mydonnay
12-11-2002, 04:32 AM
no worries Pejo ;)

at least now u can rename the files and no need to uninstall logomanager... save you time & effort

regards :)

Kilrah
12-11-2002, 08:17 AM
Yes... :razz: Don't worry... it can happen to everyone! ;)