PDA

View Full Version : SonyEricsson T68i cracked

kenneth
12-11-2002, 10:05 PM
Hey again, i really need the sonyericsson unlocker but i´m short of cash.

Anybody can help me?

And please don´t tell me: wait 3-6 months, is many time!!!!!

Come ON CRACKERS!!!!

Alinus
13-11-2002, 09:12 AM
hello??????

do u understand english????

no free unlock software for the new ericssons - NO FREE UNLOCK SOFTWARE FOR THE NEW ERICSSONS.....

with protections that this software has will not be cracked very soon

buy a log and unlock your phone.
and please do not ask stupid things anymore when you were told that such things do not exist....

LEE
14-11-2002, 12:53 AM
@ alinus

what u say about the software not being cracked for a long time is rubbish.
thats exactly what people said about the nokia dct4 program, and hey look! a month later it was cracked and working, and the software came down from £800 to £50 in 4 weeks.

the new software for ericsson (called ericsson terminator) which simply reads the codes from inside the phone, and then simply, you just type it back will be here, on this forum, for free download within 2 months..... you mark my words.

i cant crack an egg, so it wont be done by me, but there are so many skilled people on this forum, a dongle protection is about as good as a water pistol to an elephant!

lolly

cprafferty
14-11-2002, 01:51 AM
Well in fact JIC released the unlocker for free because somebody have broken in to the offices and stole the hex and was going to sell it on the net.

Well thats what I heard

Alinus
14-11-2002, 07:09 AM
LooL
never said that will not be a free unlocker for the new ericssons...but i said that will not be soon....

and how many ericssons have u unlocked with that terminator soft that u say is for free??????:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

wings
14-11-2002, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by cprafferty
Well in fact JIC released the unlocker for free because somebody have broken in to the offices and stole the hex and was going to sell it on the net.

Well thats what I heard

I cant understand from where you said that your a wise man and you understand GSM software .

here is the reply from JIC

To settle this i will tell you all now.It is not free and wont be cracked for sometime.
It uses smart card encryption to hold the bootstraps and also Atmel processor for the other stuff.
Atmel yes can be done by the right people but not the smart card.This is used by the US goverment to protect applications.
Also a note to all people trying different softwares.You need a smart card even to run with the code reader so it is all a waist of time

dont beleive everything you hear!

wings
14-11-2002, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by Alinus
LooL
never said that will not be a free unlocker for the new ericssons...but i said that will not be soon....

and how many ericssons have u unlocked with that terminator soft that u say is for free??????:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

here the same reader from kima same like ericsson terminator

Alinus
14-11-2002, 11:26 AM
well wings - i see u have done your homework lessons reading the threads on the other forum;)

u are right
but this sftware will be for free someday - some friends of mine (wich released this software....) told me that when they'll earn enough money from selling it - they put it for free

so all of u be patient and wait - because when free soft will appear i'll be the first to post it here:D

but don't believe everything u hear...

wings
14-11-2002, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by Alinus
well wings - i see u have done your homework lessons reading the threads on the other forum;)

u are right
but this sftware will be for free someday - some friends of mine (wich released this software....) told me that when they'll earn enough money from selling it - they put it for free

so all of u be patient and wait - because when free soft will appear i'll be the first to post it here:D

but don't believe everything u hear...

you must be out off your mind or your on drugs
1- just post for us a link to where its posted (you dont know)cause if you knew you will not ask .
2-your dont know whats happening around you thut lee said about your words are rubbish!!!!
3-its better to read then to be stupied
4-your the one who said no free unlock software for the new ericssons - NO FREE UNLOCK SOFTWARE FOR THE NEW ERICSSONS.....
5-have you seen a encryption smart card cracked ?
6-you said your friend told you that they'll earn enough money from selling it - they put it for free YOU WANT US TO BELIVE THIS AND YOU DONT KNOW WHATS GOING AROUND
7-listen to others even your a master we all need to learn more
8-i cant see that my post was an insult to you i just want you to see what you asked about
9-and if you think your the first one 2 post it GOOD iwill be happy for you
10-get your self a dictionary

lolly
14-11-2002, 12:02 PM
ive not got,nor tried this s/w

but you can buy it from
http://clix.to/gsmschwantz

they say its 100% working and tested.

this has allways been one of my favourate sites, and nothing i have ever got from it has ever let me down, so you can bet your bottom dollar it works.

lolly

Alinus
14-11-2002, 02:56 PM
@lolly - unfortunately that soft is not for free - schwantz is selling it...dongle protected

@wings
i see u have a joy in offending people...
i am not shidoshi to calm down...

i speak english well, and if u read my previous post carrefully maybe u will understand and apologize

who released the software - has protected the sources with a dongle - ok?
but who released it can also put this soft for free - without dongle or any soft protection....
the maker can also unmake....

u understand now, or must i put this in other language to make u understand??????

kenneth
14-11-2002, 07:57 PM
THANKS GUYS..

Alinus
14-11-2002, 08:28 PM
wings?
are u some kind of joke who's staing nights on the internet just to get gsmunlocking software and post it on some forums so that newbyes can praise u???

what about that new c30 software all versions that u have posted on another forum - wich by the way unlock only up to 2.0.0?????

do u know something about gsm phones or u just trying to get some attention???get your self a girlfriend if u need attention..k?

why did u changed your post???? are u not man enough to stand for your words????u know what i am talking about...

u have managed to irritate lots of people here....if y was the only one i would not said nothing but there are many who are disgusted by your manners....

idm
15-11-2002, 06:38 PM
Yes!
This is the best u can do freak!
Shut ur f... up!!!

wings
16-11-2002, 12:33 AM
:mad:
That is a NEWBIE words and should be posted in that section, but since there's no newbies section ppost here .

Just for ur knowledge there , and as it seems that u dont really know what u r doing or talking about i would freelly advise u to leave the gsm matters to others and u better study something else..

pizda maate

and also for your knowledge iam just making things good from people like you cause i cant remember in this fourm that you had answerd a true question not because you want thats because you dont know and thats a big shame to have an old member with nothing to know

your word here( i speak english well, and if u read my previous post carrefully maybe u will understand and apologize)

and your previous post here i cant understand http://nokiafree.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8417

And please tell me, all my words are based on true facts just tell me where we had a disscotion and it wasent usefull cause only like this we can get a true answer .

And at the end you have to know thats there is nothing in person btween you and me so please clame down and read the thread all over again cause we all make mistakes and its nice to tell that we did .
regards

Alinus
16-11-2002, 08:33 AM
wings...just "fly away"....

and do not try to course me in my own language...your spelling is wrong - is not "pizda maate", but "pizda ma-ti" and it means that u wanna f*** my mom....

nice reprezentation - coursing me as only me to understand - and telling the others that "there is nohing in person between u and me..."

THIS IS ALL ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:
all u are is just a sad joke.

let's just wait for others to judge my knowledge...and yours. POSTING A SOFTWARE WITHOUT THE INFORMATION TO USE IT - AS YOU DO - MEANS EITHER A DEAD PHONE FOR A NEWBYE IN GSM, OR THE FACT THAT YOUR SELF DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE IT

nothing to say anymore - for me this matter is closed, becouse i can't argue with someone with such character.....

wings
16-11-2002, 01:48 PM
Alinus
Well you want others to judge lets them see what a CHARACTER you have and i want to know what you r going to do about it and you have seen it today but your shame to post.

and please dont try to delete your post cause i saved it for you .

http://www.gsmforum.host-boxcracker.net/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=62965&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

Alinus
16-11-2002, 03:26 PM
u are nuts

advertising is forbidden on that forum in other sections that the appropiate one

what kime done there is advertising, since he named that soft "new ericsson" software.

nothing to do with u - u are lost for good

:roll: :roll: :roll:

as i said before subject closed
REALLY CLOSED

Alinus
16-11-2002, 03:28 PM
and what to delete there???
i can stand for my opinions

not the same thing we can say about u - i.e. deleting posts...

hope that moderator will close this thread couse i;m sick of you

wings
16-11-2002, 04:26 PM
Look Alinus i dont know why iam responding to your silly posts cause i have more important things to do.

It was about sony ericsson and know its personel and i dont know why maybe from your childly words you are posting .

iam the one whos sick from your dump words .

even if my words are hard on you you can take a shower and have a nap cause you need it.

and dont think your out of this with a victory nither iam .

So stop posting left and right with out a back ground for your word s cause as we all know(but you dont) unlocking is like a poker game these days and to ruien peoples market is not to play with your main concern is to chat , so find you r self a place at icq or mirc .
and as i advised you before leave gsm matters for some on else and you better study something else cause i can see your still at school

and i blamemy self that i had this with a 20 years old child .

regards

gsmjohn
11-12-2002, 04:24 AM
Hi Guys

I ordered it from www.mobile-doctor.co.uk

for £200 pounds

nice a?

John

DavieB
12-12-2002, 10:40 PM
LMAO!

Ok lets settle this one...

"cprafferty" was correct.. wings, your sadly wrong..

The hacker infiltrated JIC's systems (there was speculation it may have been an inside job as their systems were relatively secure, but these were discounted later) and copied the JIC internal dct4 unlocker and the dct4 hex...

Now, The hacker mailed a friend of a friend who then sent it on and it found its way to me.
I started following the forums very closely for the coming days (GSMForum in particular)

That night, JIC released the internal unlocker quickly - and with apparent rage - along with the delphi source code (NOT sent to me) and the hex. In their statement they said that it was their intention to make the software worthless and so ensure the hacker gains no money from selling on this stolen software.

Later TechTron released Nokia DCT4 Tool based on the JIC source, and implementing the test mode code not present in the original JIC software. The tool was then renamed to Nokia DCT4 Tweak as some at another UK developer (selling their software commercially, might I add) complained the name was too similar to theirs. TechTron decided it would be much better for us "free and open" developers if he complied and gave us all a very good image of doing it for the software and nothing else, not money or fame!

Hope that clears some things up..

P.s. I thing the mods at GSMForum removed the threads pertaining to the JIC software as they were hastily posted and contained quite a few arguements between posters!

Best Regards,
Dave (CellularBase) ;)

gsm-magic
13-12-2002, 03:34 AM
what is a good way of upgrading t68 to t68i so i can use camera
cheers

fatihorhan
13-12-2002, 03:59 AM
@ Alinus

I have heard that the Sony Ericsson Unlocker was for the first time made in Romania or in Bulgarian...Is it right...??? I heard about the unlocker for 4-5 weeks ago and that has cost about 800-1000$ .... Now you can find it everywhere....for 400$

@wings

Thats right that the Sony Ericsson Unlocker was made with a smart card encryption but you have think more.... Nothing is impossible.... God has given the humans an intelligent..... They used them and made a SONY ERICSSON UNLOCKER:D :D :D with smart card encryption...... And an another human will do that without smart card encryption......

So everything is possible on the world....

best regards
fatihorhan

Alinus
13-12-2002, 06:50 PM
@fatihorhan
first was made in romania, iasi. sold at 1000$ for the first time to a friend of mine

nothing more on this topic. i had promissed not to post here anymore...

gsmjohn
13-12-2002, 06:55 PM
Mobile Doctor do it for around $400

www.mobile-doctor.co.uk

John

wings
14-12-2002, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by DavieB
LMAO!

Ok lets settle this one...

"cprafferty" was correct.. wings, your sadly wrong..

The hacker infiltrated JIC's systems (there was speculation it may have been an inside job as their systems were relatively secure, but these were discounted later) and copied the JIC internal dct4 unlocker and the dct4 hex...

Now, The hacker mailed a friend of a friend who then sent it on and it found its way to me.
I started following the forums very closely for the coming days (GSMForum in particular)

That night, JIC released the internal unlocker quickly - and with apparent rage - along with the delphi source code (NOT sent to me) and the hex. In their statement they said that it was their intention to make the software worthless and so ensure the hacker gains no money from selling on this stolen software.

Later TechTron released Nokia DCT4 Tool based on the JIC source, and implementing the test mode code not present in the original JIC software. The tool was then renamed to Nokia DCT4 Tweak as some at another UK developer (selling their software commercially, might I add) complained the name was too similar to theirs. TechTron decided it would be much better for us "free and open" developers if he complied and gave us all a very good image of doing it for the software and nothing else, not money or fame!

Hope that clears some things up..

P.s. I thing the mods at GSMForum removed the threads pertaining to the JIC software as they were hastily posted and contained quite a few arguements between posters!

Best Regards,
Dave (CellularBase) ;)

THATS OK WITH ME BUT NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT DCT4 FLASHER HERE . AND YOU CAN FIND MY POSTS THERE AT GSMFOURM REGARDING DCT4 HEX .
REGARDS

wings
14-12-2002, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by fatihorhan
@ Alinus

I have heard that the Sony Ericsson Unlocker was for the first time made in Romania or in Bulgarian...Is it right...??? I heard about the unlocker for 4-5 weeks ago and that has cost about 800-1000$ .... Now you can find it everywhere....for 400$

@wings

Thats right that the Sony Ericsson Unlocker was made with a smart card encryption but you have think more.... Nothing is impossible.... God has given the humans an intelligent..... They used them and made a SONY ERICSSON UNLOCKER:D :D :D with smart card encryption...... And an another human will do that without smart card encryption......

So everything is possible on the world....

best regards
fatihorhan

GOOD DAY
FIRST IT WAS FIRST MADE IN SOFIA AND I WAS TALKING ABOUT A STAND ALONE FLASHER NOT A UNLOCKER ALL MY POSTS HERE WHERE ABOUT A FLASHER .
REGARDS

NECNEC99
14-12-2002, 07:30 PM
To wings

Smart cards has been hacked for years now , reading info from DSTV cards for the last 4 years.
Also encryptions like 3DES (the most difficult) has been cracked.(used in Multichoice SA IRDETO 2 CARDS)

Are you in South Africa ?
Where ?

Cheers m8

fatihorhan
15-12-2002, 05:03 PM
@wings

we are at sonyericsson part not at nokia.....
and a unlocker is more easier to make than a flasher...!!!