PDA

View Full Version : SeleQ

mydonnay
14-11-2002, 04:56 AM
Hello,

Anyone tried the trial version of SeleQ? If yes, I will appreciate your answer to my few questions :)

After you have installed the TRIAL version of SeleQ, did the application tells you or informs you that you are using a trial version? Did it tells you or informs you that it will expire in number of days?

Thank you!

forden
14-11-2002, 07:21 AM
Yes, everytime you use it, it says you how days left you have....
for me, 8 days left ;)))

And I'm looking too for a full version of this soft...

thx a lot.

CU.

Forden

mydonnay
14-11-2002, 07:28 AM
thanks for the quick response :)

I've asked those questions because I have downloaded a trial version of SeleQ from www.ximplify.com with a filename SeleQ1.2i.SIS

then while browsing other forum, one user attached a copy of SeleQ but the filename is different :( it is SeleQ1.2i.sis.php

I haven't install any of these two ... I'm wondering what's the difference :(

Would you mind checking the filename of your SeleQ? which one do you have?

Thanks again.... he hehe I was hoping that the filename SeleQ1.2i.sis.php is a full version LOL!

forden
14-11-2002, 08:23 AM
Re,

Mine when I installed it, was just with the .SIS, 'cause .php isn't compatible with the 7650 i think, it's just the webpage extension, nothing more....

Else in Eseleq directory I've got a .ini file, maybe we can change something here....

I try to make it, or if you found it before, tell it ;))

CU

Forden

mydonnay
14-11-2002, 08:46 AM
Strange to see the filename with .php at the end :(

I'm itchy to install the file with .php - could be a hacked version LOL!

will try to play with this and will post why the person put .php in it's filename

hhhmm if it's a webpage extension... I will not be able to install it. But I'll see that is this all 'bout :)

forden
14-11-2002, 08:47 AM
The .ini is encrypted, I just can read a few part....
I can't unlock time protection myself....

Forden

mydonnay
14-11-2002, 09:25 AM
I just finished installing the filename with .php and it can be installed. Strange thing is even though the file extension ends with .sis.php I able to install. The bad thing is it's a TRIAL version too :( waaaahhhhh LOLZ

benn007
14-11-2002, 02:59 PM
Do anyone here have the full version of SeleQ, with the registration code and IMEI number from the phone??

The reason I'm asking for those information becausecwhat I know the reg code is based on the IMEI number of each phone, so in other word, every phone has different reg code...

I'm trying collect some sample and try to find the way to break the code and share with you guys here.

Thanz

Have a Nice Day!!!

Benn :)

mydonnay
14-11-2002, 03:20 PM
don't have full version yet :(

huh! if the reg code is based with IMEI number of the unit, that's pretty tough to crack :( and I have to purchase it? darn!!!!

and even someone has a good heart to share his full version of seleQ it will not work :( waahhh!!!

i'm giving myself another 1 week..... LOL!

thanks benn007 for letting us know that the reg code is based with IMEI #

:)

benn007
14-11-2002, 03:29 PM
All the program is the same program, just the reg code is different, so ofcourse there is a small file that will make the code base on the IMEI, so I need some sample and try to decode it.

Hope someone will post it here...

Benn :)