PDA

View Full Version : Trick for eFileManager not to expire!

kiddomarc
14-11-2002, 10:32 AM
*DISCLAIMER: This information was given for eductional purpose only! This is only to share my little knowledge and gives you more time to think if you really want the program (if the time given is not enough for you). IF YOU LIKE THE PROGRAM, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BUY YOUR OWN FULL VERSION, AND SUPPORT IT!

LETS GET STARTED...

Well, this is a hard thing to do every now and then, though it will prevent your efilemanager from expiring.

1. Install efilemanager (BUT DONT RUN IT)

2. Select a very beautiful day that you will never forget (example your birthday, January 1, 2002 or 01/01/2002)

3. Change the date of your cellphone (Tools>Settings>Date and Time) to that date example 01/01/2002

4. Run efilemanager, it will say something about how many days left before it expires, just continue and use it if you want.

5. if you're done using efilemanager exit it and change your cellphone date to the present date, example 11/14/2002.

6. Just remember, EVERY time you will use efilemanager, you have to change the date of your cellphone to 01/01/2002 or whatever date you've chosen!! Because efilemanager tracks its days left before expiry everytime the date changes from the last day you used it, got it? if not, GET YOURSELF A FULL VERSION!

*NOTE: But I suggest, if you're sick and tired of this long process and really an uncomfortable thing to do every now and then, AGAIN, BUY YOUR OWN FULL VERSION AND HAVE ITS PROGRAMMERS EARN SOMETHING FROM WHAT THEY'VE WORKED HARD.

mydonnay
14-11-2002, 01:56 PM
Clever!!!!

If your trick will work ... I'll never get tire :)

do you think this will work with SeleQ? LOL! or any other trial version programs that tracks how many days the program has been run?

thank you!!!

engel_ph
14-11-2002, 02:01 PM
Hey Kiddomark! Nice to see you here in this forum!:D

kiddomarc
14-11-2002, 03:21 PM
@mydonnay
yup, it sure works.. i've been doing that for a week now, and the number of days left doesnt change. :) enjoy.

From what country are you from anyway?

@engel_ph
yeah bro, Hi! well, filipinos are really this 'matulungin sa kapwa' you know, i shared this so many people would benefit from what i learned. :)

mydonnay
14-11-2002, 03:36 PM
from HK :)

what is this? ---- @engel_ph
yeah bro, Hi! well, filipinos are really this 'matulungin sa kapwa' you know, i shared this so many people would benefit from what i learned.

kiddomarc
14-11-2002, 03:45 PM
@mydonnay

I replied to your PM. :)

SideWinder SR
15-11-2002, 12:41 AM
i use that trick on my PC software that can expire if i cant find crack or somethin....

kiddomarc
15-11-2002, 12:29 PM
uhuh! that's right!