PDA

View Full Version : Moving Files

manic
15-11-2002, 11:09 AM
I have sent a couple of games via ir to my fone - but they always seem to appear in my apps folder once they are installed.
Is there any way i can move these to my games folder? - i tried using efilemanager but no success.
I need an idiots guide please :)

Thanks

kiddomarc
15-11-2002, 01:28 PM
well, we all ask one point in our lives you know, and sometimes we even ask really dumb questions. so dont be ashamed of askin here, this is a forum, this is the right place to do so anyway. and besides, you're question is a good one, its not a stupid useless question. :D

lets get started, sad to say, you cannot do that. you cannot move the applications under your apps. to other location other than the apps directory itself. in short you cant put it in the games folder.

what i can suggest you (which is what i'm doing right now) is move your 'whole' apps. icon/folder/directory or whatever you wish to call it to the 'games' directory, this way, when you go to games, all you have to do is click the apps. and you're on it. too bad that the apps is not scattered in the games folder root directory, but its good enough rather than placing it in the tools directory right? :) oh well, i hope i helped you even for just a bit. :) enjoy!

manic
15-11-2002, 02:13 PM
Thanks for the speedy reply m8 - much appreciated.