PDA

View Full Version : Volume adjust for 7650?

kerpogi
15-11-2002, 05:59 PM
Hello there guys,

Just wondering if there is an application which will allow me to increase the volume of the ringtones in my 7650. sometimes it gets muffled inside my pocket, and i wish there was a way to make it sound louder.

Thanks,

Kerwin:D

manic
15-11-2002, 09:07 PM
I could do with the same thing m8

antilis
16-11-2002, 12:18 AM
Here is.... Enjoy (http://216.239.39.120/translate_c?hl=es&u=http://www.wildpalm.co.uk/rtone7650.html)

mydonnay
16-11-2002, 04:20 AM
anyone has full version of this good piece of software? Ringtone Studio... appreciate if you can share it :)

fnvillafuerte
16-11-2002, 06:10 AM
Want to make ur midi ringtone to sound louder? No need to install any s/w or apps to ur 7650, just follow these steps:

1. Using ur PC, Mac or laptop, open ur midi file in Cakewalk s/w.

2. Adjust each track's volume to 127. Adjust each track's pan setting to 63.

3. If you want to reduce the midi file's size (typically from 60kb to 10kb), delete some blank tracks and cut-off some portion of the song. I usually leave about one minute length of the song, which is usually long enough just before you answer ur call.

4. Save this edited file as type 0 midi, using new filename to preserve your original midi file.

Thats it! Load the edited midi file to ur 7650 in the usual manner, it should sound somewhat louder than the original unedited file!:)

mydonnay
16-11-2002, 08:28 AM
Hi,

I visited catewalk site but their download & ftp page has lots of files and I'm lost what software to get :(

care to direct me to the proper link? or at least the product name?

thanks a lot :)

engel_ph
16-11-2002, 09:06 AM
Yes man.Can u direct us the link?

RNSMFD
16-11-2002, 10:02 AM
Here's Ringtone Studio Full

mydonnay
16-11-2002, 05:28 PM
Hooray!!!!

We got the full version of Ringtone Studio now....

Thank you RNSMFD....Thank you RNSMFD....Thank you RNSMFD....Thank you RNSMFD....Thank you RNSMFD....Thank you RNSMFD....Thank you RNSMFD....Thank you RNSMFD....Thank you RNSMFD....LOL! haven't install yet... but i'll definitely install.. I just need to remove some of my little games to have extra memory :)

mydonnay
16-11-2002, 05:36 PM
errr :(
I've installed the ringtone studio but I saw the message "This is a trial version of ringtone studio" after opening the app?
though I don't see # of days to expire...

mydonnay
16-11-2002, 06:11 PM
Hello again RNSMFD,

OK.. I just found out that this Ringtone Studio Trial version will not EXPIRE :) Great!!! We can use it as long as we want but with 1 limitation...

limitation is we cannot save the edited midi.. but it doesn't matter :) as long as I can adjust the volume to the max (200%)then it's fine :)

Thanks again.

RNSMFD
16-11-2002, 06:39 PM
You're welcome mydonnay, always nice to help someone

engel_ph
17-11-2002, 04:41 AM
Your right mydonnay, cant save the edited one but its alright I know theres some1 around who can give us the full version:D

lolipop
19-11-2002, 11:17 PM
Hi Guys,
this forum is so nice that i want to bring in my contribution.

All the sofwares you use for pumping up the volume of your 7650 are of no use!!! The 7650 has a bug in the loudspeaker.

How to solve????

When you switch on your phone in the morning - or every time you switch it on - the first thing you have to do is push the red bouton on the left hand side to activate the voice dialing- !!!! you must have at least one name programmed into your voice dialing !!!!!- .

The phone is asking you the sais a name.....say anything...i mean realy anything...like "ANYTHING" or "GOOD MORNING PHONE" or F*^%$ing Nokia"....as long as it is something the phone does not recognize as a voice tag.

And...........that's it.

From now on any sound comming from the hands free loudspeaker will be twice or trice as loud as before !!!! Believe it or not....it works!!!!! And this until you switch off the phone again. At next switch on,repeat the operation.

Now your 7650 rings and talks like never before!!!!

Be carefull...sometimes too loud !!!!

Oilivier

[email protected]:D :p

mydonnay
20-11-2002, 02:26 AM
Nice trick lolipop :)